Welcome to Marvel Snap Zone! We are the number one community dedicated to Marvel Snap, a digital collectable card battler game based on the Marvel Universe.
|Series||Collection Level #||Card #||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool One||Collection Level 18 - 214||46 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Two||Collection Level 222 - 474||25 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Three||Collection Level 486+||77 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Series Four||Collection Level 486+ - Rare||10 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Series Five||Collection Level 486+ - Ultra Rare||6 cards||Decks||Tier List|
Hello everyone! Here’s a reminder to all Marvel Snap players to claim your Official Launch Celebration gift before November 18, 2022 (one month from the global release date), by downloading Marvel Snap on Android and…
The Gameplan Infinaut Control is arguably an unrespected deck, one that I have personally piloted from Pool Two deep into Pool Three with a surprising amount of success. Many players are unfamiliar with this strategy…
Today, we are here to let players know of two important system changes to Marvel Snap systems. Players Can Now Save Up to 10 Mission Refills There has been a change to the Mission refill…
Meta Tier List
Last updated: November 22nd, 2022
|Tier 1||Ongoing Destroyer 🔼|
|Tier 1||Sera Miracle 🔼|
|Tier 1||Wong Reveal|
|Tier 1||Dracula Lockjaw 🔽|
|Tier 2||Control 🔼|
|Tier 2||DeathPool 🔼|
|Tier 2||Kazoo 🔽|
|Tier 3||Movement 🔼|
|Tier 3||Lockjaw On Reveal 🔽|
|Tier 3||Hela Discard|
|Tier 4||Zero 🔽|
|Tier 4||Cerebro 2 🆕|
|Tier 4||Mister Negative|
|Tier 4||Handsize Panther|
|Budget||On Reveal Pool 2|
|Budget||Dino Control Pool 2|
Tracker App and Stats
The Marvel Snap Tracker by Prometa is your best free companion app for Marvel Snap! Its features include:
- Real time collection and deck tracker
- Monitor your win rate and find best Cube-earners among your decks
- Observe your ladder climb and ranking progress
- Track your matches, each with replays, and inventory
- Find decks using your current collection
- Get daily summaries of your in-game accomplishments
We thank everybody’s immense support for Marvel Snap Zone! We have been having severe performance issues with the site the past week, and we are fully aware of your ability to browse the site. Thank…
Introduction Marvel Snap is an unique game compared to other digital card games currently on the market. Most of the popular games currently have a ladder system where posting an above 50% win rate is…
After the overwhelmingly positive response to the last replay breakdown, we’re back with another Infinite rank replay! Today’s featured decks will be: a lesser-known variant of Discard Combo that uses and to disrupt your opponent’s…
Can’t Stop Snapping! – A Marvel Snap Podcast – Episode 40: Can’t Stop Snapping Episode 40: Card Collecting Shenanigans with Chalker7!
Can’t Stop Snapping! – A Marvel Snap Podcast – Episode 39: Tournament Play, Game Awards and Variant Prices with YouCanCallMeAl!
New to Marvel Snap Zone
- November 25, 2022: We’ve released a major update to our Collection Tracker Tool – in addition to normal cards, you now you can track and show off all the Variants and Titles you have!
- November 10, 2022: Important bugs fixed related to the collection tracker and site searching functions where it returned 404 errors!
- October 30, 2022: Added tooltips to the collection page, and tooltips for all the icons in our deck builder and deck database!
- October 18, 2022: Global release of Marvel Snap is now here!
- September 19, 2022: Introducing tagging for cards, variants, and locations!
- August 11, 2022: Enjoy our new podcasts!
- July 26, 2022: The collection page is now live! Read more about it here.
- July 11, 2022: You can now access your user profile! Share your decks with your friends.
- July 7, 2022: Videos page now open! Content creators can add videos to their decks using the deck builder and have their video displayed.
- July 6, 2022: Contact page now open for your feedback and collaboration opportunities!
- July 5, 2022: You can now filter through card collection pools in our deck builder and card database.
- June 27, 2022: User registrations now open!
- June 25, 2022: Our first metagame tier list update!