Marvel Snap Mystery Card Rewards: Full List of Cards in Pool Two (Collection Level 222 – 474)
In Marvel Snap, the main way you acquire cards is via the Mystery Card rewards that appear every so often on the Collection Level Road (for the full breakdown of how this works, read our progression guide and our card upgrade guide). These Mystery Cards aren’t completely random pulls from the whole library of cards in the game. There is a set pool of cards that it pulls from, until you obtain all of them and progress into the next pool. This depends on the specified range of Collection Level.
|Series||Collection Level #||Card #||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool One||Collection Level 18 - 214||46 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Two||Collection Level 222 - 474||25 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Three||Collection Level 486+||87 cards||Decks (Beginner)|
|Series Four||Collection Level 486+ - Rare||14 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Series Five||Collection Level 486+ - Ultra Rare||8 cards||Decks||Tier List|
After you collect all the cards we previously covered available in Pool 1, at level 222 you’ll start pulling cards randomly from Pool 2. Each Mystery Card you open will have a chance to reward one of the 24 cards below, until you collect them all by level 450. There is no way to be able to control which cards you obtain during this time, but the good news is that once you hit 450 you’ll have the full list before moving forward to Pool 3.
Here is the full list of cards available during Pool Two. Players can expect all their Mystery Cards to be awarded from this set of cards, up until they get to Collection Level 486. If you want to climb the ranks with your collection, check out our guide on Pool 2 decks!
Table of Contents
- July 19, 2022: Patch 3.0.1 changed Killmonger and Sandman from Pool 3 to Pool 2, and increased the level range from 450 to 474. Pool 3 now starts at level 506, and Mystery Cards are replaced by Collector’s Cache and Collector’s Reserve.
Marvel Snap Collection Pool Two Card List
💡 You can view all these cards in our card database, track your card collection using our tracker tool, build and search for decks using cards you own!
|Agent 13||1||2||On Reveal: Add a random card to your hand.|
|Bucky Barnes||2||1||When this is destroyed, create the Winter Soldier in its place.|
|Cloak||2||4||On Reveal: Next turn, both players can move cards to this location.|
|Ebony Maw||1||7||You can’t play this after turn 3.|
Ongoing: You can’t play cards here.
|Hobgoblin||5||-8||On Reveal: Your Opponent gains control of this.|
|Iceman||1||2||On Reveal: Give a random card in your opponent’s hand +1 Cost (maximum 6).|
|Jubilee||4||1||On Reveal: Play the top card of your deck at this location.|
|Killmonger||3||3||On Reveal: Destroy ALL 1-Cost cards.|
|Leech||5||3||On Reveal: Remove the abilities from all cards in your opponent’s hand.|
|Morbius||2||0||Ongoing: +2 Power for each card you have discarded from your hand this game.|
|Nakia||3||1||On Reveal: Give the 2 leftmost cards in your hand +2 Power.|
|Okoye||2||2||On Reveal: Give every card in your deck +1 Power.|
|Rhino||3||3||On Reveal: Ruin this location (remove it’s ability).|
|Sabretooth||3||4||When this is destroyed, return it to your hand. It costs 0.|
|Sandman||4||1||Ongoing: Players can only play 1 card a turn.|
|Scorpion||2||2||On Reveal: Afflict cards in your opponent’s hand with -1 Power.|
|Shang-Chi||4||3||On Reveal: Destroy all enemy cards at this location that have 9 or more Power.|
|Storm||3||2||On Reveal: Flood this location. Next turn is the last turn cards can be played here.|
|Sunspot||1||1||At the end of each turn, gain +1 Power for each unspent Energy.|
|Swarm||2||3||When this is discarded from your hand, add two 0-Cost copies to your hand.|
|The Collector||2||1||When a card enters your hand from anywhere (except your deck), +1 Power.|
|The Infinaut||6||20||If you played a card last turn, you can’t play this.|
|Vision||5||7||You can move this each turn.|
|Vulture||3||3||When this card moves, +5 Power.|
|Warpath||4||5||Ongoing: If any of your locations are empty, +4 Power.|
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon to take advantage of the new Battle Mode!