Table of Contents
In Marvel Snap, the main way you acquire cards is via the Mystery Card rewards that appear every so often on the Collection Level Road (for the full breakdown of how this works, read our progression guide and our card upgrade guide). These Mystery Cards aren’t completely random pulls from the whole library of cards in the game. There is a set pool of cards that it pulls from, until you obtain all of them and progress into the next pool. This depends on the specified range of Collection Level.
|Series||Collection Level #||Card #||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool One||Collection Level 18 - 214||46 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Two||Collection Level 222 - 474||25 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Three||Collection Level 486+||99 cards||Decks (Beginner)|
|Series Four||Collection Level 486+ - Rare||14 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Series Five||Collection Level 486+ - Ultra Rare||16 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Unreleased||Release and Series Drop Schedule||42 cards|
All players who reach Collection Level 486 will have completed Pool 1 and Pool 2, and have identical card collections up to this point. Pool 3 is where it gets more interesting as the pool of cards to draw from is larger, and varied in power level. It is intended to be the final pool of cards in Marvel Snap for now. As more players reach this point in the game, the diversity of decks will likely to be seen more as players have a more variety of cards to experiment with.
Collector’s Cache and Collector’s Reserve
From Collection Level 500 onwards, Pool 3 Mystery Cards are replaced with Collector’s Caches and Collector’s Reserves, that has a chance to contain them:
- Collector’s Cache: From level 500 to 999, there is a 50% chance of containing a Mystery Card from Pool 3.
- Collector’s Reserve: From level 1000 onwards, there is a 25% chance of containing a Mystery Card from Pool 3. A card is guaranteed in a set of four caches.
- Most players can expect to complete their Pool 3 collection at around Collection Level 3500.
- For the full contents and drop rates, see the dedicated guide.
Mystery Series 3 Card can be purchased from the Token Shop for 1,000 Collector’s Tokens. Like the name implies, it will reward you with an unowned Series 3 card from your collection.
Seasonal Series 3 Card
- Once per Season (once a month), players can claim one free Series 3 card. The card changes every eight hours (3 AM, 11 AM, 7 PM GMT).
- You can no longer purchase Series 3 cards from the Token Shop, but as a work around you can pin Series 5 or 4 cards, and when the Series Drop happens for that card, the price will reduce accordingly. You can then purchase Series 3 cards for 1,000 Collector’s Tokens.
- Check out our guide for more details to make the best use out of them:
Every month, cards are downgraded from Series 5 to 4, and 4 to 3. New cards and Season Pass cards start as Series 5 cards and will make their way down to Series 3. For more information, check out the dedicated guide.
Here is the full list of cards from Collection Pool Three known so far. If you want to climb the ranks with your collection, check out all the decks!