In Marvel Snap, the main way you acquire cards is via the Mystery Card rewards that appear every so often on the Collection Level Road (for the full breakdown of how this works, read our progression guide and our card upgrade guide). These Mystery Cards aren’t completely random pulls from the whole library of cards in the game. There is a set pool of cards that it pulls from, until you obtain all of them and progress into the next pool. This depends on the specified range of Collection Level.
|Series||Collection Level #||Card #||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool One||Collection Level 18 - 214||46 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Two||Collection Level 222 - 474||25 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Three||Collection Level 486+||81 cards||Decks (Beginner)|
|Series Four||Collection Level 486+ - Rare||11 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Series Five||Collection Level 486+ - Ultra Rare||11 cards||Decks||Tier List|
All players who reach Collection Level 486 will have completed Pool 1 and Pool 2, and have identical card collections up to this point. Pool 3 is where it gets more interesting as the pool of cards to draw from is larger, and varied in power level. It is intended to be the final pool of cards in Marvel Snap for now. As more players reach this point in the game, the diversity of decks will likely to be seen more as players have a more variety of cards to experiment with.
Table of Contents
Collector’s Cache and Collector’s Reserve
From Collection Level 500 onwards, Pool 3 Mystery Cards are replaced with Collector’s Caches and Collector’s Reserves, that has a chance to contain them:
- Collector’s Cache: From level 500 to 999, there is a 50% chance of containing a Mystery Card from Pool 3.
- Collector’s Reserve: From level 1000 onwards, there is a 25% chance of containing a Mystery Card from Pool 3. A card is guaranteed in a set of four caches.
- Most players can expect to complete their Pool 3 collection at around Collection Level 3500.
- For the full contents and drop rates, see the dedicated guide.
Collector’s Token and Token Shop
After Collection Level 500, players unlock the Token Shop. Collector’s Tokens start to drop from Collector’s Caches and Collector’s Reserves, and players can start purchasing Bundles that contain them as well. You can use them to purchase cards offered directly from the Token Shop that rotates every 8 hours. Check out the guides for more details and our guides for making the best use out of them:
Season Pass Cards
Newly released cards from Season Passes (such as Wave and Thor) are exclusive to players who purchase the Premium Season Pass. They were then available in the Pool 3 cards for all players, after two seasons.
See below table for the complete list of Season Pass cards. From December 2022, cards initially enter as a Series 5 card when the season ends, and progressively downgraded to Series 4 and 3 each month along with other Series 4 and 5 cards (see Series Drop section below).
|Season Name||Season Date||Card||Available Series 5||Available Series 4||Available Series 3|
|Atlantis Beach Club||June 2022||Wave||August 8, 2022|
|Love and Thunder||July 2022||Thor||September 5, 2022|
|Heroes for Hire||August 2022||Daredevil||October 3, 2022|
|Sword and Shield||September 2022||Nick Fury||November 7, 2022|
|Symbiote Invasion||October 2022||Miles Morales||December 5, 2022|
|Warriors of Wakanda||November 2022||Black Panther||December 5, 2022||January 31, 2023|
|The Power Cosmic||December 2022||Silver Surfer||January 2, 2023|
|Savage Land||January 2023||Zabu||February 6, 2023|
|Quantumania||February 2023||MODOK||March 6, 2023|
|March 2023||Nimrod||April 3, 2023|
Every month, cards are downgraded from Series 5 to 4, and 4 to 3. New cards and Season Pass cards start as Series 5 cards and will make their way down to Series 3. For more information, check out the dedicated guide.
|Card Name||Series 4 to Series 3|
|Absorbing Man||January 31, 2023|
|Luke Cage||January 31, 2023|
|She-Hulk||January 31, 2023|
|Titania||January 31, 2023|
Here is the full list of cards from Collection Pool Three known so far. If you want to climb the ranks with your collection, check out all the Pool 3 decks!
- February 4, 2022: Full update after the January 31, 2023 Series Drop.
- November 7, 2022: Wakanda Forever season added Nick Fury to Pool 3.
- October 3, 2022: Symbiote Invasion season added Daredevil to Pool 3.
- September 5, 2022: Sword and Shield season added Thor to Pool 3.
- August 9, 2022: Patch 4.6.2 added Wave and Jane Foster to Pool 3 after the discontinuation of Nexus Events.
- July 19, 2022: Patch 3.0.1 changed Killmonger and Sandman from Pool 3 to Pool 2, and increased the level range from 450 to 474. Pool 3 now starts at level 486, and Mystery Cards are replaced by Collector’s Cache and Collector’s Reserve (50% and 25% chance of a new card respectively).
Marvel Snap Collection Pool Three Card List
The order and even the method the cards are awarded is subject to change. We will, of course, keep you posted on any changes. So stay tuned to Marvel Snap Zone for more coverage!
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, remove all advertisements, an exclusive badge, and more!