At the end of the game, move to a location that wins you the game. (If possible)
Full art Download
Artist Roberto Di Salvo
Colorist Ryan Kinnaird
Data collected from the last 7 days. See all card stats
Total Meta Share
Total Cube Share
Win Rate on Draw
Win Rate on Play
Cube Rate on Draw
Cube Rate on Play
# of Games
# of Cubes
Methodology: The Total Cubes Share is the percentage of cubes acquired using decks that include specific cards. Meanwhile, Total Meta Share represents the frequency of encountering this card in matches relative to all matches played.
Best Captain Marvel Decks
Developers Answers About Captain Marvel
- Multiple Captain Marvels on your side won’t coordinate with each other. Each one checks separately, sees that she can’t win by moving just herself, and choose not to move.
- Captain Marvel doesn’t know how to deal with any end-of-game effects (Mysterio, Dracula, enemy Captain Marvels) that trigger after her.
- She won’t move if you would win anyway.
- She won’t move if she would get destroyed by Fisk Tower or her moving would trigger some other ability, such as Kraven or Omega Red, that would make you lose.
- She will move if you’re losing and her moving will let you win one lane instead of zero, because that gives you more Season Pass XP.
- Captain Marvel has to actually be played on the board for her ability to work. She doesn’t just jump out of your hand at the end of the game. Yes, I’ve actually seen multiple people confused on this point.
- She will not move into or out of Professor X. She WILL move into or out of other locked locations such as Flooded.