Welcome to Marvel Snap Zone! We are the number one community dedicated to Marvel Snap, a digital collectable card battler game based on the Marvel Universe.
|Series||Collection Level #||Card #||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool One||Collection Level 18 - 214||46 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Two||Collection Level 222 - 474||25 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Three||Collection Level 486+||81 cards||Decks (Beginner)|
|Series Four||Collection Level 486+ - Rare||11 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Series Five||Collection Level 486+ - Ultra Rare||11 cards||Decks||Tier List|
Preparation Guide for the January 31, 2023 Marvel Snap Patch Update, First Series Drop, Card Rebalances, and New Season
A new patch is approaching, and with it, for the first time the Series Drop will happen and some cards will become easier to get. So we have prepared 5 tips on buying cards through…
The Shop in Marvel Snap offers various goods for purchase, with both in-game currency and real money. The shop resets daily at 7 PM PST (3 AM GMT), except for the Fast Upgrade which updates…
Updated: January 30, 2023
|Tier 1||Zabu Darkhawk|
|Tier 1||Zabu Handsize 🆕|
|Tier 1||Seracle Surfer|
|Tier 2||Shuri Zero 🔽|
|Tier 2||Patriot Surfer|
|Tier 2||Lockjaw On Reveal|
|Tier 2||Leech Leader Good Cards Priority|
|Tier 3||She-Hulk Baero|
|Tier 3||Zabu Control|
|Tier 3||Zerocula Kazoo|
|Tier 4||Cerebro 2|
|Tier 4||Discard Lockjaw|
|Tier 4||Ongoing Destroyer|
Silent Performers of the Week
The Marvel Snap Tracker by Prometa is your best free companion app for Marvel Snap! Its features include:
- Real time collection and deck tracker
- Monitor your win rate and find best Cube-earners among your decks
- Observe your ladder climb and ranking progress
- Track your matches, each with replays, and inventory
- Find decks using your current collection
- Get daily summaries of your in-game accomplishments
> Marvel Snap Zone Updates
- December 31, 2022: New Feature: Marvel Snap Meta Decks and Stats now live!
- December 30, 2022: New Feature: Marvel Snap Leaderboard and Public Profile Stats now live!
- December 17, 2022: New feature: Card and Variant details! Rules, changes, notes, lore, source, synergy, artist, and more will be added to every card.
- December 5, 2022: Significant website performance improvements are made!
- December 1, 2022: Beta version of the Marvel Snap Tracker is now available.
- November 25, 2022: We’ve released a major update to our Collection Tracker Tool – in addition to normal cards, you now you can track and show off all the Variants and Titles you have!
- November 10, 2022: Important bugs fixed related to the collection tracker and site searching functions where it returned 404 errors!
- October 30, 2022: Added tooltips to the collection page, and tooltips for all the icons in our deck builder and deck database!
- October 18, 2022: Global release of Marvel Snap is now here!
- September 19, 2022: Introducing tagging for cards, variants, and locations!
- August 11, 2022: Enjoy our new podcasts!
- July 26, 2022: The collection page is now live! Read more about it here.
- July 11, 2022: You can now access your user profile! Share your decks with your friends.
- July 7, 2022: Videos page now open! Content creators can add videos to their decks using the deck builder and have their video displayed.
- July 6, 2022: Contact page now open for your feedback and collaboration opportunities!
- July 5, 2022: You can now filter through card collection pools in our deck builder and card database.
- June 27, 2022: User registrations now open!
- June 25, 2022: Our first metagame tier list update!