Welcome to Marvel Snap Zone! We are the number one community dedicated to Marvel Snap, a digital collectable card battler game based on the Marvel Universe.
Meta Tier List
March 14 Update!
March 2023 Bundle Guide
Value and comparison chart
Download the Marvel Snap Tracker
Overlay now available!
April 2023 Season Preview
Mar 6: Nimrod
Mar 14: Master Mold
Mar 21: Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Mar 28: Kitty Pryde
Apr 3: Hit Monkey
Darkhawk: 4/1 -> 4/0
Thanos: 6/8 -> 6/11
Sandman: 4/1 -> 5/5
Spider-Woman: 5/7 -> 5/8
Namor: 4/5 -> 4/6
Dagger: 2/1 -> 2/2
Mar 6 ~ Apr 3: Days of Future Past Season
Mar 21 ~ Apr 3: Steampunk Variant Rush
Apr 3 ~ May 1: Animals Assemble Season
Mar 1 ~ Mar 9: Momoko Magic
Mar 7 ~ Mar 8: Token Tuesday
Mar 9 ~ Mar 16: Rivalry Week
Mar 14 ~ Mar 15: Token Tuesday
Mar 16 ~ Mar 25: Mutant Masterpiece
Mar 16 ~ Mar 20: Special Offer
Mar 21 – Mar 22: Token Tuesday
Mar 25 ~ Mar 27: Weekend
Mar 27 ~ Mar 28: Daily
Mar 28 ~ Mar 29: Daily
Mar 29 ~ Mar 30: Daily
Mar 30 ~ Mar 31: Daily
Mar 31 ~ Apr 1: Daily
Apr 1 ~ Apr 2: April Fools 2023
Apr 1 ~ Apr 3: Weekend
April 3 ~ April 5: Daily Finale
> Collection Guide
|Series||Collection Level #||Card #||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool One||Collection Level 18 - 214||46 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Two||Collection Level 222 - 474||25 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Three||Collection Level 486+||84 cards||Decks (Beginner)|
|Series Four||Collection Level 486+ - Rare||12 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Series Five||Collection Level 486+ - Ultra Rare||12 cards||Decks||Tier List|
> Latest Articles
Preparation Guide for the January 31, 2023 Marvel Snap Patch Update, First Series Drop, Card Rebalances, and New Season
5 Tips for Buying Cards in the Token Shop and Preparing for the Series Drop
Is There a Booster Priority System in Marvel Snap? A Large-Scale Experiment
Marvel Snap Pool (Series) 2 Card Tier List
Marvel Snap Pool (Series) 1 Card Tier List
Marvel Snap Artist Credits for Cards and Variants
Infinity Splits: Full List and How They Work
Pool (Series) 2 Beginner Decks
The Shop in Marvel Snap offers various goods for purchase, with both in-game currency and real money. The shop resets daily at 7 PM PST (3 AM GMT), except for the Fast Upgrade which updates…
Marvel Snap January 2023 Bundles Guide – Value and Comparison Chart
Marvel Snap Bundle Value and Comparison Chart – March 2023
Cache Drop Rates and Contents – Collector’s Cache, Collector’s Reserve, Season Cache, Token Shop
Pool (Series) 1 Beginner Decks
Marvel Snap Archetypes: Classifying Decks Based on the Game Mechanics
Marvel Snap Variants: Full List and How They Work
Every card in Marvel Snap has multiple variants that players can collect. They are alternate art versions of the Base Card, to give your decks a unique personality. This guide will explain everything there is…
Token Shop Guide: What Are the Drop Rates and How Does It Work?
Marvel Snap Season Guide: Pass Details, Cards, Missions, Rewards, Ranks, and More
Marvel Snap’s Seasons generally start and end on the first Monday of every month and brings exciting new Season Pass and Ranked rewards! The theme of each season can be a cross promotion between other…
Token Shop Tier List! – The Best Cards To Pin
Marvel Snap Series 5 Card Preliminary Review and Ratings
Marvel Snap Series 4 Card Preliminary Review and Ratings
> Latest Meta
Meta Tier List
Updated: March 14, 2023
|Tier S||Thanos Lockjaw 🔼||Guide|
|Tier 1||Shuri Zero||Guide|
|Tier 1||Sera Control 🔼||Guide|
|Tier 2||Thanos Ongoing Zoo||Guide|
|Tier 2||Good Cards DoomWave 🆕|
|Tier 2||Zabu Darkhawk 🔼||Guide|
|Tier 3||Electro Ramp 🔽||Guide|
|Tier 3||Galactus 🔽|
|Tier 3||Lockjaw Thor 🔽|
|Tier 4||Dracula Discard 🔽||Guide|
|Tier 4||Deadpool 🆕|
|Tier 4||Junk Control 🆕||Guide|
Silent Performers of the Week
> Tracker App and Stats
The Marvel Snap Tracker by Prometa is your best free companion app for Marvel Snap! Its features include:
- Real time collection and deck tracker
- Monitor your win rate and find best Cube-earners among your decks
- Observe your ladder climb and ranking progress
- Track your matches, each with replays, and inventory
- Find decks using your current collection
- Get daily summaries of your in-game accomplishments
- Mar 6: Nimrod
- Mar 14: Master Mold
- Mar 21: Negasonic Teenage Warhead
- Mar 28: Kitty Pryde
- Apr 3: Hit Monkey
- Mar 15: Orchis Forge
- Mar 22: Asteroid M
- Mar 29: Krakoa
- Apr 12: Pet Mansion
- Apr 26: The Sandbar
- Mar 8: Nidavellir
- Mar 19: Project Pegasus
- Mar 26: Elysium
- Apr 2: Kamar-Taj
- Apr 5: X-Mansion
- Apr 9: Sinister London
- Apr 16: Onslaught's Citadel
- Apr 19: Nova Roma
- Apr 23: Monster Island
- Apr 30: The Bifrost
- May 3: Baxter Building
- May 7: The Nexus
- May 10: Wakanda
- May 14: The Peak
> Marvel Snap Zone Updates
- February 13, 2023: Android app for the Marvel Snap Tracker now live!
- February 13, 2023: New Feature: Marvel Snap Meta Cards and Stats now live!
- December 31, 2022: New Feature: Marvel Snap Meta Decks and Stats now live!
- December 30, 2022: New Feature: Marvel Snap Leaderboard and Public Profile Stats now live!
- December 17, 2022: New feature: Card and Variant details! Rules, changes, notes, lore, source, synergy, artist, and more will be added to every card.
- December 5, 2022: Significant website performance improvements are made!
- December 1, 2022: Beta version of the Marvel Snap Tracker is now available.
- November 25, 2022: We’ve released a major update to our Collection Tracker Tool – in addition to normal cards, you now you can track and show off all the Variants and Titles you have!
- November 10, 2022: Important bugs fixed related to the collection tracker and site searching functions where it returned 404 errors!
- October 30, 2022: Added tooltips to the collection page, and tooltips for all the icons in our deck builder and deck database!
- October 18, 2022: Global release of Marvel Snap is now here!
- September 19, 2022: Introducing tagging for cards, variants, and locations!
- August 11, 2022: Enjoy our new podcasts!
- July 26, 2022: The collection page is now live! Read more about it here.
- July 11, 2022: You can now access your user profile! Share your decks with your friends.
- July 7, 2022: Videos page now open! Content creators can add videos to their decks using the deck builder and have their video displayed.
- July 6, 2022: Contact page now open for your feedback and collaboration opportunities!
- July 5, 2022: You can now filter through card collection pools in our deck builder and card database.
- June 27, 2022: User registrations now open!
- June 25, 2022: Our first metagame tier list update!