Welcome to Marvel Snap Zone! We are the number one community dedicated to Marvel Snap, a digital collectable card battler game based on the Marvel Universe.
|Series||Collection Level #||Card #||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool One||Collection Level 18 - 214||46 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Two||Collection Level 222 - 474||25 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Three||Collection Level 486+||81 cards||Decks (Beginner)|
|Series Four||Collection Level 486+ - Rare||11 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Series Five||Collection Level 486+ - Ultra Rare||11 cards||Decks||Tier List|
Marvel Snap’s first-ever, limited-time holiday celebration is here! The Winterverse event runs December 20th, 2022, through to January 3rd, 2023, where players can collect 14 days worth of Login Rewards, open Winterverse Variants from Collector’s…
Marvel Snap’s latest event is Join Us for a Bite, to continue on with the Symbiote Invasion October 2022 season theme and Halloween! Similar to the preceding event, players collect Treats by completing event missions,…
Marvel Snap’s corresponding event for the Symbiote Invasion October 2022 season is here for global release, as players compete to see which side will feed the most Snacks to either or ! You can access…
Launch Week Celebration Details In celebration of Marvel Snap’s global launch, Snappers will receive supply drops all week long. Log in each day and check your inbox to receive rewards on the top right corner…
Updated: January 30, 2023
|Tier 1||Zabu Darkhawk|
|Tier 1||Zabu Handsize 🆕|
|Tier 1||Seracle Surfer|
|Tier 2||Shuri Zero 🔽|
|Tier 2||Patriot Surfer|
|Tier 2||Lockjaw On Reveal|
|Tier 2||Leech Leader Good Cards Priority|
|Tier 3||She-Hulk Baero|
|Tier 3||Zabu Control|
|Tier 3||Zerocula Kazoo|
|Tier 4||Cerebro 2|
|Tier 4||Discard Lockjaw|
|Tier 4||Ongoing Destroyer|
Silent Performers of the Week
The Marvel Snap Tracker by Prometa is your best free companion app for Marvel Snap! Its features include:
- Real time collection and deck tracker
- Monitor your win rate and find best Cube-earners among your decks
- Observe your ladder climb and ranking progress
- Track your matches, each with replays, and inventory
- Find decks using your current collection
- Get daily summaries of your in-game accomplishments
> Marvel Snap Zone Updates
- December 31, 2022: New Feature: Marvel Snap Meta Decks and Stats now live!
- December 30, 2022: New Feature: Marvel Snap Leaderboard and Public Profile Stats now live!
- December 17, 2022: New feature: Card and Variant details! Rules, changes, notes, lore, source, synergy, artist, and more will be added to every card.
- December 5, 2022: Significant website performance improvements are made!
- December 1, 2022: Beta version of the Marvel Snap Tracker is now available.
- November 25, 2022: We’ve released a major update to our Collection Tracker Tool – in addition to normal cards, you now you can track and show off all the Variants and Titles you have!
- November 10, 2022: Important bugs fixed related to the collection tracker and site searching functions where it returned 404 errors!
- October 30, 2022: Added tooltips to the collection page, and tooltips for all the icons in our deck builder and deck database!
- October 18, 2022: Global release of Marvel Snap is now here!
- September 19, 2022: Introducing tagging for cards, variants, and locations!
- August 11, 2022: Enjoy our new podcasts!
- July 26, 2022: The collection page is now live! Read more about it here.
- July 11, 2022: You can now access your user profile! Share your decks with your friends.
- July 7, 2022: Videos page now open! Content creators can add videos to their decks using the deck builder and have their video displayed.
- July 6, 2022: Contact page now open for your feedback and collaboration opportunities!
- July 5, 2022: You can now filter through card collection pools in our deck builder and card database.
- June 27, 2022: User registrations now open!
- June 25, 2022: Our first metagame tier list update!