Bring the Pain Bundle is a Bundle as part of the Spider-Versus Season in Marvel Snap, available starting from June 15, 2023. Find out all the details you need to know, and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming June 2023 Marvel Snap Bundles information in our guide below:
Bring the Pain Bundle Details
|Start Date||June 15, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
|End Date||June 22, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
Bring the Pain Bundle Rewards
|Boosters||• 155 Scorpion|
• 155 Hobgoblin
|Cosmetics||• Variant: Scorpion 3099|
• Avatar: Scorpion 3099
• Variant: Hobgoblin 3099
• Avatar: Hobgoblin 3099
The Bring the Pain bundle is pretty average, it’s hard to say it’s bad, but we can’t recommend it for purchase to every player either. Essentially, for $30 you are offered to buy 4,000 Gold and some cosmetics. For the same price you can buy 2,150 Gold directly from the in-game shop. In this comparison, buying a bundle is 186% cheaper, even if you don’t pay attention to variants and avatars included. This much Gold could potentially be spent on valuable bundles sold for Gold, such as Token Tuesday Bundles or the I Don’t Like Sandman bundle. So this bundle can serve as a way to profitably get a lot of Gold and allocate it to your needs, whether it’s buying variants, Collector’s Tokens, or bundles.
If we abstract from this option and consider the bundle by the universal method of evaluation, then, then taking into account the conversion of Gold into Credits through the in-game shop, this bundle has a value of 0.58 Collector’s Tokens per Gold (in equivalent, for simplicity), which is twice as much as getting Collector’s Tokens after converting Gold into Credits, but 37% less than buying a Token Tuesday bundle.
We can also look at the bundle from a different angle – since it has a Cosmetic Value of 1.0, we can say that you will only pay $30 for 2 variants and 2 avatars, and get 4,000 Gold for free. In turn, the Progress Value of the Bring the Pain bundle is 1.9 and the Total Value is 2.9, which is about on par with the average value of a June bundle, which is 3.2.
Let’s now look at the power of the cards whose variants are contained in the bundle. Both Scorpion and Hobgoblin are series 2 cards. That said, a new player fully gets a complete Series 2 collection in about 2-3 weeks of play. So buying this bundle wouldn’t be a way for such a novice player to get more cards to play with. Because of this, let’s focus on the value of the variants included for a player with a high Collection Level.
Scorpion, being a universally good card, is actively used in many tempo-oriented decks. Currently, the most popular and successful decks that include Scorpion are High Evolutionary decks, because of the power reduction synergy.
The only decks that successfully use Hobgoblin are Galactus decks. So most likely this variant will only be useful to Galactus fans, and only parts of them, since Hobgoblin is not required in a Galactus deck.
Bring the Pain bundle will be very useful for those who want to spend dollars on Gold at the best possible price. This is a fairly niche scenario, so this bundle won’t suit everyone. Due to the fact that getting Gold is the main thing of the bundle, and the overall value is average, we can’t recommend this bundle for any particular and specific category of players. That being said, we give the Bring the Pain bundle a 3.5 out of 5.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- Purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop.
- The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000.
- Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- The Mystery Variant is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources.
- Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
You can also view all upcoming Marvel Snap Bundle information in our guide below:
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!