Nuverse Marvel Snap Shop: Buy Bundles and Gold Cheaper
In Marvel Snap, you can purchase Gold and Bundles for cash. The prices are based on United States Dollars, which is then converted to an approximate equivalent in your country’s local currency. The values can also change depending on currency fluctuations as well. However, there is one way to make your money go that extra mile by purchasing in-game items cheaper directly from the publisher via the Nuverse Shop for Marvel Snap! Find out the full details below.
The web shop is purchasing directly from the publisher (Nuverse), which means Apple or Google does not get a cut from the sales that can be up to 30%! When you access the web shop, the default currency is in Philippines, which you can change on the top right corner. For example, the 700 Gold package is listed as PHP 499, is equivalent to $9.18 USD. Mileage may vary from country to country and fees related to payment methods. Let us know what works the best for you in the comments below!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Is it legal/non banable to do so ?
Its the official website!
Saved me a fortune using this! Was paying £99.99 for 8000 gold in the app, only £75 through the website (well..I say ‘only’)
What conversion rate is used for USD? I only see east-Asian countrys’ currencies in the dropdown.
You need to pay in one of those currencies, if you have a card that doesn’t charge you fees for internal currencies etc it works out cheaper.
For brazil/BRL it’s actually even more expensive XD
Thank you so much for this. I was one of the people whining on reddit about the recent international price hike in the app stores. This makes all the difference.
Is it legal to choose a country other than your own?
Playing from Thailand here. The website is slightly more expensive for $5 purchases, but negligible (180THB vs 175THB in app). However, for purchases of a higher value it is a bit cheaper on the website, at a rate of 360THB per $10 as opposed to 375THB in app.
WTF? It’s 20% cheaper for ppl from Czech republic. I’ll try the fees next week on Season pass but I doubt it will be more than 20% of the price.
So thanks a lot.
And EGP (egypt) has even slightly better rate than PHP
can Canada based user buy the season pass via this to play on iPhone? What is the best currency to use since Candian dollar is not an option? Thanks!