At the start of the game, unlock the potential of your cards with no abilities.
Full art Download
Artist Eduardo Mello
Colorist Ryan Kinnaird
Best High Evolutionary Decks
Developers Answers About High Evolutionary
- Evolved Wasp [0/1]: On Reveal: Afflict 2 random enemy cards here with -1 Power.
- Evolved Misty Knight [1/2]: When you end a turn with unspent Energy, give another friendly card +1 Power.
- Evolved Shocker [2/3]: On Reveal: Give the leftmost card in your hand -1 Cost.
- Evolved Cyclops [3/4]: When you end a turn with unspent Energy, afflict 2 random enemies here with -1 Power.
- Evolved The Thing [4/6]: On Reveal: Afflict a random enemy card here with -1 Power. Repeat this twice more.
- Evolved Abomination [5/9]: Costs 1 less for each enemy card in play that’s afflicted with negative Power.
- Evolved Hulk [6/12]: Ongoing: +2 Power for each turn you ended with unspent Energy.