First introduced in June, the Medal Shop was expectedly changed in its contents for the Rise of the Phoenix season. In addition to the contents, the prices and the number of weeks in the season have changed, so let’s take a look at how many Medals will cost you this season’s Conquest-exclusive variant.
In July 2023, the main Conquest award is the Phoenix variant for Mister Sinister. Just like before, to get it you need to make any 9 purchases in the Medal Shop. You have five weeks until the end of the season to earn enough Medals.
Season Start: July 3, 2023 at 8 PM Pacific Time
Season End: August 7, 2023 at 8 PM Pacific Time
|Strategy||Medals||% diff relative to the cheapest|
A few different strategies were chosen for the chart, which correspond to the thee major types of players.
The strategy of the cheapest purchases, expectedly, is based on the fact that you don’t like the Conquest mode and want to get the reward as soon as possible and not play anymore. Also, if possible, we choose as many different awards as possible, if the price stays the same.
The optimal strategy is related to getting the maximum progress value when choosing 9 items to buy. We also select variants and other items, the purchase of which will allow to make the final cost lower. It’s supposed to be the most balanced strategy for a player who wants to get the most important and necessary items from the Medal Shop.
The premium strategy is based on the fact that a player wants all the resources and cosmetics that are only sold in the Medal Shop. This is the most expensive strategy that will require you to play a lot of games in Conquest.
For all strategies, it’s taken into account that when you buy a ticket, you get Medals cashback when you use it. So, for example, if you buy a ticket to the Gold Tier for 400 Medals and use it, you get 75 Medals just for that. Which ultimately makes the cost of this purchase equal to 325 Medals.
Although the increase in price of 37% for the optimal strategy is decent, it is well justified by how much currency you can get for it. This is especially true when you consider that many of the cheapest strategy options are actually not much different in cost from similar optimal strategy options, but the latter give Credits, not tickets. So you may want to choose the optimal strategy rather than the cheapest one.
The premium strategy on the other hand is extremely expensive because of the very high cost of the Avatar and the Title. But this is unlikely to be a hindrance for you if you are an active Conquest player.
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!