Beautiful Beyond Compare Bundle Guide – Details and Analysis
Table of Contents
Beautiful Beyond Compare is a Bundle as part of the Guardians’ Greatest Hits Season in Marvel Snap, available starting from May 3, 2023. Find out all the details you need to know, and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming Marvel Snap Bundle information in our guide below:
Beautiful Beyond Compare Bundle Details
|Start Date||May 3, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
|End Date||May 21, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
Beautiful Beyond Compare Bundle Rewards
|Boosters||310 The Collector|
|Cosmetics||• Variant: The Collector Flaviano|
• Avatar: The Collector Flaviano
The Beautiful Beyond Compare Bundle, priced at $100, offers a much better deal than any other bundle we usually see. In addition to its extremely high overall value of 5.1 (which essentially means that it is 5.1 times cheaper than buying similar content through the in-game shop), we get an incredible Token per Gold value of 1.47.
Just so you understand how much this bundle stands out – the value of your gold when converted into credits through the in-game store is 0.3 Tokens per Gold and the extremely profitable Token Tuesday bundles have a value of 0.92 Tokens per Gold. Although The Beautiful Beyond Compare bundle costs an impressive $100, compared to what Second Dinner usually offers, this is mathematically a very good deal.
The Collector, is not a popular card in current metagame. Therefore, the value of this variant is lower than it might otherwise be. Below are two decks, which used to include The Collector, but have now abandoned this card in favor of better options. Perhaps in the future, if the collector gets a buff, he will return to this type of decks.
We can’t put this bundle under 4.5 out of 5 because it offers too good value, even though it will cost you a lot of money. Maybe if you can afford to spend $100 to get 10,000 tokens (almost 2 cards), you should take a look at this bundle, because no similar deals are expected in the next 2 months. So the final score for Beautiful Beyond Compare Bundle is 4.5, with the addition that its cost is an important argument for not buying it.
For more information on bundles value, find our guide and comparison chart for the May 2023 bundles below:
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- The new maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000.
- Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see the Bundle offered in the Shop.
- You can use any new Variant even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Variants offered in Bundles are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources
- Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
this is only a good deal if you highly value collectors tokens. people who only buy big bads or the best card that is released in a given month dont care about collectors tokens that much, because the pricing in this game is very high and youre paying a huge premium for “early access” to cards that will trickle down and become essentially free, so the average gamer will participate in this fomo rat race in a sensible way.
i for one do pick up bundles sometimes, but i much prefer the ones with good credits to gold value. this collectors token madness with every new card costing 6000 tokens, no, thats pure whale bait. a game cant possibly make it so that it costs 100s of dollars a month to keep up with the gameplay content (not even talking cosmetics here) and then get praise for offering “such a great” 100 dollar bundle that you can turn into one Jeff and half a Stegron.
5 star bundle? i dont think so. 3,50 is the best i can do.
Is this an advertising article ?
here in brazil, is half minimum salary. very expansive…. the loves win
You blokes are absolutely bonkers. Stop using the purposefully inflated in game store prices to compare bundles. They set the anchor at an outrageous price to then convince you $100 for 1.67 cards is a good deal. You all giving it 4.5/5 stars makes this feel like a sponsored post.