Guardians’ Greatest Hits – Nebula: Marvel Snap May 2023 Season Pass
Table of Contents
Marvel Snap’s May 2023 Season Guardians’ Greatest Hits is scheduled to start on May 1, 2022 at 8 PM Pacific Time for the film Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, featuring Nebula as the new Season Pass card, Gamora, and Star-Lord with their exclusive variants! Check out all the latest details in this guide.
- Season Start: May 1, 2023 at 8 PM Pacific Time
- Season End: June 5, 2023 at 8 PM Pacific Time
- Premium Cost: $9.99 USD
Unlock Premium to earn exclusive content
- Premium+ Cost: $14.99 USD
Unlock Premium content and advances Season Pass by 10 levels
New Season Pass Card: Nebula
The theme of the Season is the film Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: Nebula appears after a long time in the datamine, as well as featuring the exclusive variants of Gamora and Star-Lord in the Season Pass reward track.
Make sure to check out our strategy guide on the new card Nebula, which includes some decks you can try on the first day!
New Series 5 Cards
New cards added with the March 21, 2023 patch include: Howard the Duck, High Evolutionary, and Iron Lad.
- Iron Lad [4/6]: On Reveal: Copy the text of your deck’s top card.
- Howard the Duck [1/2]: Ongoing: Tap this to see the top card of your deck.
- High Evolutionary [4/7]: At the start of the game, unlock the secret ability of all your cards with no abilities.
- Evolved Wasp [0/1]: On Reveal: Afflict 2 random enemy cards here with -1 Power.
- Evolved Misty Knight [1/2]: When you end a turn with unspent Energy, give another friendly card +1 Power.
- Evolved Shocker [2/3]: On Reveal: Give the leftmost card in your hand -1 Cost.
- Evolved Cyclops [3/4]: When you end a turn with unspent Energy, afflict 2 random enemies here with -1 Power.
- Evolved The Thing [4/6]: On Reveal: Afflict a random enemy card here with -1 Power. Repeat this twice more.
- Evolved Abomination [5/9]: Costs 1 less for each enemy card in play that’s afflicted with negative Power.
- Evolved Hulk [6/12]: Ongoing: +2 Power for each turn you ended with unspent Energy.
- The Living Tribunal [6/4]: Ongoing: Split your total Power evenly among all locations.
|Card Name||Series 5||Series 4||Series 3|
|Iron Lad||May 9, 2023||Jul 2023||Oct 2023|
|Howard the Duck||May 16, 2023||Jul 2023||Oct 2023|
|High Evolutionary||May 23, 2023||Big Bad?||Big Bad?|
|The Living Tribunal||May 30, 2023||Jul 2023||Oct 2023|
Check out the full schedule for new card releases and Series Drops here:
Here are our predictions for the May 2023 Series Drop until the official announcement!
|Series 5 to 4||Series 4 to 3|
|Negasonic Teenage Warhead||Sentry|
Card will be distributed to all players for free
Gnarly gameplay, wicked vibes, and schweet style come together with the release of 25+ new variants during Guardians Greatest Hits from awesome artists like Skottie Young, Peach Momoko, and Eduardo Francisco.
- Nova – Adi Granov – Ultimate
- Thanos – Flaviano – Ultimate
- Nebula – Skottie Young – Super Rare
- Iron Lad – Eduardo Francisco – Super Rare
- Rocket Raccoon – Skottie Young – Super Rare
- Howard the Duck – Noir – Rare
- Thor – Peach Momoko – Super Rare
- High Evolutionary – Dan Hipp – Rare
- Yondu – Alex Garner – Super Rare
- Mantis – Empyre – Rare
- Baron Mordo – 3099 – Super Rare
- Super-Skrull – Skottie Young – Rare
- The Living Tribunal – Flaviano – Super Rare
- Baron Mordo – Venomized – Super Rare
Here are the list of Bundles for May 2023 Season. Detailed information for the upcoming Bundles can be found by clicking on the available links, or check out our full guide here for the value and comparison chart:
|Bundle||Start Date||End Date||Cost||Collector’s Tokens||Credits||Gold||Boosters||Cosmetics|
|Token Tuesday 1||May 2||May 3||450 Gold||400||15|
|Beautiful Beyond Compare||May 3||May 21||$99.99||10,000||500||500||310 The Collector||• Variant: The Collector Flaviano|
• Avatar: The Collector Flaviano
|I Am Groot||May 5||May 17||2,900 Gold||4,000||465 Groot||• Variant: Groot Dan Hipp|
• Avatar: Groot Dan Hipp
Title: I Am Groot
|Booster Pack 1||May 6||May 7||300 Gold||250||65 for 5 cards|
|Token Tuesday 2||May 9||May 10||850 Gold||800||65|
|Spoonful Of Sugar||May 10||May 13||$9.99||500||500||Mystery Variant|
|Booster Pack 2||May 13||May 14||300 Gold||250||65 for 5 cards|
|Token Tuesday 3||May 16||May 17||650 Gold||600||35|
|Chibis of the Galaxy||May 17||May 25||5,900 Gold||6,500||• 310 Star-Lord|
• 310 Gamora
• 310 Drax
|• Variant: Star-Lord Chibi|
• Avatar: Star-Lord Chibi
• Variant: Gamora Chibi
• Avatar: Gamora Chibi
• Variant: Drax Chibi
• Avatar: Drax Chibi
• Title: … Who?
|Booster Pack 3||May 20||May 21||300 Gold||250||65 for 5 cards|
|Artist Showcase: Ivan Tao||May 21||Jun 6||5,000||3,000||• 155 Thor|
• 155 Lady Sif
|• Variant: Thor Venomized|
• Avatar: Thor Venomized
• Variant: Lady Sif Venomized
• Avatar: Lady Sif Venomized
|Token Tuesday 4||May 23||May 24||450 Gold||400||15|
|Trash Panda||May 25||Jun 6||$29.99||1,000||3,000||310 Rocket Raccoon||• Variant: Rocket Raccoon Chibi|
• Avatar: Rocket Raccoon Chibi
• Title: Don’t Call Me a Raccoon
|Get A Leg Up||May 25||May 27||2,000 Gold||1,000||500||Mystery Variant|
|Booster Pack 4||May 27||May 28||300 Gold||250||65 for 5 cards|
|Token Tuesday 5||May 30||May 31||850 Gold||800||65|
Check out the full schedule for new bundles, click here:
Each new season brings new Locations that can show up during games. On selected Wednesdays at 3 AM GMT, a new location becomes a Featured Locations and shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
|May 17, 2023||Milano|
|May 31, 2023||Deep Space|
The Hot Locations during this season happens on selected Wednesdays or Sundays at 3 AM GMT, when an existing location shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
|May 3, 2023||Baxter Building|
|May 7, 2023||The Nexus|
|May 10, 2023||Wakanda|
|May 14, 2023||The Peak|
|May 21, 2023||Washington D.C.|
|May 24, 2023||Grand Central|
|May 28, 2023||Dark Dimension|
Ranked Seasonal Rewards
- Players can climb the Marvel Snap ladder by winning Cubes from games. Every 10 Cubes increase the rank, and every 10 ranks is a new tier of rewards. Players cannot go below rank 100 once they reach the Infinite rank.
- At the end of the season, players’ rank will start from 3 rank levels below the one they ended on, rounded down. For example, if you ended the season in Gold Rank 49, you will start from Iron Rank 10.
- To obtain the seasonal rewards retroactively, players must play 10 games. For example, if you started the season in Diamond (rank 60), you will earn all rewards from Recruit to Diamond (rank 1 to 60) after playing 10 games in the current season.
|5||Agent||Marvel Snap Card Back|
|40||Gold||Legendary Outlaw Title|
|100||Infinite||Infinite Mixtape Card Back|
Season Pass Rewards
1 Card Back
1 Card Back
1 Base Card
|1||Nebula Base Card|
|3||25 Nebula Boosters|
|6||25 Nebula Boosters|
|9||Green And Also Mean Title|
|12||Gamora Guardian Variant Avatar|
|14||30 Gamora Boosters|
|18||Gamora Guardian Variant|
|20||30 Gamora Boosters|
|25||Space Age Love Card Back|
|27||Speaks Groot Title|
|30||Star-Lord Annihiliation Conquest Variant Avatar|
|32||30 Star-Lord Boosters|
|34||Star-Lord Annihiliation Conquest Variant|
|36||30 Star-Lord Boosters|
|42||60 Gamora Boosters|
|44||Of The Galaxy Title|
|46||Nebula Bartel Variant Avatar|
|48||Mixtape Card Back|
|50||Nebula Bartel Variant|
Season Pass XP
Players need 1000 Season Pass XP per level of the Season Pass. Most of the XP is obtained through Season Pass Missions and the following formula for a bit of extra. This allows players to progress past the main rewards at Level 50 towards the Season Cache:
- 1 XP for each turn played in a match
- 10 XP for each location won in a match
- 50 XP for each Hard Daily Mission
Season Pass Missions
Season Pass Missions are divided into Chapters, one per week. Each Chapter has 7 Missions, and a Challenge that grants additional XP when all Missions are completed. Each Chapter rewards a variable amount of Season XP, between 8000 and 9000.
When the season starts, Chapter 1 of the Season Pass Missions opens with 4 available missions. Then every 24 hours, a new mission unlocks. Every week, a new chapter unlocks with 4 missions until the end of the season.
Chapter 1: Thirst for Vengeance
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 1 Missions||2500|
|0/25||Play 1 Cost Cards||700|
|0/3||Make Your Opponent Retreat||900|
|0/15||Complete Daily Missions||700|
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Can we get a confirmation that High Evolutionary will be a Big Bad? And what about Living Tribunal?
No confirmation from the developers yet!