Winter Wonderland Bundle Guide – Is It Worth Buying?
Table of Contents
Winter Wonderland is Marvel Snap’s corresponding Winterverse event holiday Bundle, joining the Hero Variant Bundles in the Shop tab of the client, available for a week for 6000 Gold. Players receive 8000 Credits, 2000 Collector’s Tokens, Sunspot Boosters, its Winter Vacation Variant and Avatar. Check out all the details about this bundle including our guide.
Winter Wonderland Bundle Details
|Start Date||December 20, 2022 at 7 PM PST|
|End Date||January 2, 2023 at 7 PM PST|
Winter Wonderland Bundle Rewards
|2000 Collector’s Tokens|
|100 Sunspot Boosters|
|Sunspot Winterverse (Winter Vacation) Variant|
|Sunspot Winterverse (Winter Vacation) Avatar|
|Tacos After This? Title|
Winter Vacation Variant
This Bundle is more focused towards player progression, offering a higher Credit reward as well as the precious Collector’s Tokens that are especially hard to come by. Consider the Sunspot as a small bonus as the card is freely accessible in Pool 2.
6000 Gold equates to a conversion of 7500 Credits, which we are already getting more of here, so you could say this Bundle is more than worth it especially if you have Gold stockpiled as a free currency. 2000 Collector’s Tokens is a huge boon as it otherwise can take weeks to grind that much.
Keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- The new maximum Credit storage limit is 10000
- Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see the Bundle offered in the Shop
- Variants offered in Bundles are exclusive and are likely not offered through other sources
You may also want to plan ahead and find out what other Bundles are upcoming and save your resources for until the one you like comes along. Find all the upcoming Bundles here (subject to change when they are released):
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Answer the question. Is it worth buying?
Sorry about that, we’ve added a bit more of an analysis here – this seems like a very good value buy due to the above market rate of Credits and Collector’s Tokens on offer.
You don’t need to apologize to that tool. You laid out what was included in the bundle, allowing people to make informed decisions about their worth.
I was hopping to get the Sera one, but this one is far more worth
weird how much better the value is here than any of the other bundles, seems like they’re experimenting to see what they can get away with.
I bought the Rogue and Gambit bundle because A) I didn’t own either card yet and B) I love the 90s X-Men cartoon aesthetic. I was thinking I’d get the Sera/Angela bundle as I like the art so much, but $50 bucks is a lot for that. Seeing this analysis though, I’m definitely leaning towards buying this one now; seems like you could get a lot of collection progress out of this.
As usual, no, it doesn’t. To many coins to buy. Honestly, they are greedy.