Marvel Snap’s first-ever, limited-time holiday celebration is here! The Winterverse event runs December 20th, 2022, through to January 3rd, 2023, where players can collect 14 days worth of Login Rewards, open Winterverse Variants from Collector’s Reserves, and an exclusive Bundle for sale during this time. Here’s everything you need to know about the event!
Starting from December 20, 2022, players can collect 14 days worth of Login Rewards daily, until January 2, 2023. You can find them in the player Inbox in the News section of the game (you can only claim them on mobile devices, not the Steam PC Early Access client). If you do not see your reward in the Inbox, try restart the application.
|December 20, 2022||100 Credits|
|December 21, 2022||30 Boosters|
|December 22, 2022||100 Gold|
|December 23, 2022||100 Credits|
|December 24, 2022||150 Credits|
|December 25, 2022||Nick Fury Signed Variant|
|December 26, 2022||200 Gold|
|December 27, 2022||50 Credits|
|December 28, 2022||30 Angela Boosters|
|December 29, 2022||100 Credits|
|December 30, 2022||30 Boosters|
|December 31, 2022||Black Panther Hero Variant Avatar|
|January 1, 2023||500 Credits|
|January 2, 2023||200 Gold|
The Nick Fury card is autographed by Samuel L. Jackson!
Winterverse Variant Rush
During the 14 days of Winterverse event, every time you open a Collector’s Reserve, there’s a chance of opening one of the five new Winterverse (Winter Vacation) Variants (click on the link for the full list). These unique variants are only available during the Winterverse event:
- Winterverse Abomination Variant
- Winterverse Ebony Maw Variant
- Winterverse Patriot Variant
- Winterverse Rockslide Variant
- Winterverse Rogue Variant
Collector’s Reserves are rewards players earn after Collection Level 1000, that shows up every 12 levels. Usually, these have a 10% chance of containing a Variant. However, we will need to update players on how the system works once confirmed by the developers.
- According to the official Marvel Snap Discord, there is a 5% chance that the Collector’s Reserve contains a Winter Vacation variant, split from the usually 10% chance of a random Variant.
- In summary, this means that 1 out of 4 Collector’s Reserve is a cosmetic reserve: 30% Title, 30% Avatar, and 40% Variant. During this event, this is split into 20% Winter Vacation and 20% others.
- There has been reports of players opening these variants despite not owning the Series 3 Base Cards already (Patriot, Rockslide, and Rogue), unlike how the other non-purchased variants work.
For more information about the Caches contents and drop rates, check out our dedicated guide:
The Winterverse (Winter Wonderland) Bundle is available during the event period, costing 6000 Gold for players. It contains:
- 8000 Credits
- 2000 Collector’s Tokens
- 100 Sunspot Boosters
- Sunspot Winterverse (Winter Vacation) Variant
- Sunspot Winterverse (Winter Vacation) Avatar
- Tacos After This? Title
We rate this as a pretty good bundle for players especially for Gold acquired for free, as it offers a decent Gold to Credit conversion (6000 Gold usually equivalent to 7500 Credits) and Collector’s Tokens which are very hard to come by right now. For a more detailed breakdown, check out our dedicated guide:
As a little bonus, the Marvel Snap shared a wallpaper that you can also use for your mobile device!
Enjoy our content? Wish to support our work? Join our Premium community, remove all advertisements, an exclusive badge, and more!