Table of Contents
Marvel Snap’s contents of the Spotlight Caches for the Big in Japan (August 8, 2023 to September 5, 2023) Season has been revealed! Each week, three cards will be featured in the Spotlight Caches, and their corresponding Spotlight Variants if you have already collected the card. We recommend that you carefully choose the cards you want, and save up at least four Spotlight Caches to open to get your desired card. So take a look at the Spotlight Cache card release schedule below, and plan ahead! For a more detailed review on the new cards and some potential decks, check out our corresponding article:
You will also be able to find the full Spotlight Cache release schedule here for past, current, and upcoming months, and also in our dedicated new card release guide:
This guide is for upcoming future content that are datamined. All details are not final and may change upon release. We will do our best to update as soon as we know more!
Week of August 8, 2023
Our first week doesn’t feature a new card, since the new card will be in the Season Pass. Instead, this week kicks off a full season featuring past season pass cards. This week carries a combo in the same cache! Nimrod and Galactus pair great together, and even more so if you also have Shuri!
Week of August 15, 2023
Stature also joins this week. While her meta presence isn’t as high as it once was, her usage in Dawkhawk decks with Blackbolt still remains incredibly strong. An exciting week to look forward to overall!
Week of August 22, 2023
X-23 might be the most anticipated new cache card of the season. Her ability to both fuel destroy decks with targets and add energy next turn makes her potentially top tier!
Nebula also joins as one of the best 1-drops in the game currently. If you don’t already own this card, don’t let this week pass you by.
Week of August 29, 2023
Silver Samurai is the most niche card of the set this month. His ability has an interesting targeting system to it, though in application I don’t see it being highly meta.
Kitty Pryde is a must have card for Bounce decks, but most players got this for free due to her bug at launch. With that in mind, most players will only get a variant for her this cache, but at least the variant looks great!
Spider-Man 2099 is the worst card of the Spider-Versus season. It sees virtually no play since his destroy ability can often times miss the crucial target and hit a rock (its a canon event!). Overall, a pretty lackluster ending to the season.
What Spotlight Cache are you looking forward to the most? Let us know the comments below!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!