Table of Contents
- Season Details
- Season Pass
- New Cards
- Series Drop
- Spotlight Caches
- Conquest Rewards
- Medal Shop
- Featured Locations
- Hot Locations
- Ranked Seasonal Rewards
- Season Pass Missions
- Developer Update
Marvel Snap’s August 2023 Season starts from August 7, 2022 to September 4, 2023 at 8 PM Pacific Time. The theme is more X-Men and Mech related: It features Daken as the new Season Pass card, Magneto, and Iceman with their exclusive variants! New cards also include Silver Samurai, X-23, and Lady Deathstrike. Check out all the latest details in this guide.
- Season Start: August 7, 2023 at 8 PM Pacific Time
- Season End: September 4, 2023 at 8 PM Pacific Time
- Premium Cost: $9.99 USD
Unlock Premium to earn exclusive content
- Premium+ Cost: $14.99 USD
Unlock Premium content and advances Season Pass by 10 levels
Players need 1000 Season Pass XP per level of the Season Pass. Most of the XP is obtained through Season Pass Missions and playing matches through the following formula. This allows players to progress past the main rewards at Level 50 towards the Season Cache:
- 1 XP for each turn played in a match
- 10 XP for each location won in a match
- 50 XP for each Hard Daily Mission
|Daken||Season Pass||Aug 8, 2023|
|The Phoenix Force||Series 5||Aug 8, 2023|
|Lady Deathstrike||Series 5||Aug 15, 2023|
|X-23||Series 5||Aug 22, 2023|
|Silver Samurai||Series 5||Aug 29, 2023|
The season theme is centered around Daken and Mech variants as the new Season Pass card, with exclusive variants and avatars for
For an overall review on the new cards, check out our dedicated article:
There are no Series Drops announced for August 2023.
New cards are also featured in Spotlight Caches. You will also be able to find our review of the month here:
Bundle values have significantly changed due to the recent card acquisition changes. Detailed guide on all the bundles can be found here:
August 8, 2023
August 15, 2023
August 22, 2023
August 29, 2023
Full schedule of variants can be found in our new calendar or our dedicated guide:
Conquest rewards are now increased. Check out the OTA hotfix for details!
- The August 2023 Conquest reward is the Wolverine Anime variant, obtained by purchasing 9 items from the Medal Shop.
- Make sure to spend them all on the Medal Shop before the season ends! If you have leftover Medals at the end of the season, each Medal will be worth 0.15 Boosters for a random card. Example: 100 Medals will convert to 15 Boosters.
|15||1 Silver Ticket|
|900||Title: Do Not Fist-Bump Wolverine|
|300||75 Wolverine Boosters|
|300||1 Gold Ticket|
|650||155 Wolverine Boosters|
|550||1 Infinity Ticket|
|1,500||Wolverine Anime Variant Avatar|
|300 ♾||65 Boosters|
|750 ♾||155 Boosters|
|1,500 ♾||310 Wolverine Boosters|
Each new season brings new Locations that can show up during games. On selected Wednesdays at 3 AM GMT, a new location becomes a Featured Locations and shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
The Hot Locations during this season happens on selected Wednesdays or Sundays at 3 AM GMT, when an existing location shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
|August 9, 2023||The Triskelion|
|August 13, 2023||Nidavellir|
|August 20, 2023||Bar Sinister|
|August 23, 2023||The Sacred Timeline|
|August 27, 2023||Eternity Range|
|September 3, 2023||Asgard|
Ranked Seasonal Rewards
- Players can climb the Marvel Snap ladder by winning Cubes from games. Every 7 Cubes increase the rank, and every 10 ranks is a new tier of rewards. Players cannot go below rank 100 once they reach the Infinite rank.
- For each new season, the following reset is performed for players who were under Rank 100:
- Deduct 30 ranks from player’s last rank in the previous season
- Round down to the closest integer divisible by 5
- Add 3 bonus ranks
- To obtain the seasonal rewards retroactively, players must play 10 games. For example, if you started the season in Diamond (rank 60), you will earn all rewards from Recruit to Diamond (rank 1 to 60) after playing 10 games in the current season.
|5||Agent||Marvel Snap Card Back|
|40||Gold||Title: Loosely Related To Wolverine|
|100||Infinite||Infinite Daken Card Back|
Season Pass Missions
Season Pass Missions are divided into Chapters, one per week. Each Chapter has 7 Missions, and a Challenge that grants additional XP when all Missions are completed. Each Chapter rewards a variable amount of Season XP, between 8000 and 9000.
When the season starts, Chapter 1 of the Season Pass Missions opens with 4 available missions. Then every 24 hours, a new mission unlocks. Every week, a new chapter unlocks with 4 missions until the end of the season.
Chapter 1: The Ancient Kaiju Awaken
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 1 Missions||2,500|
|0/12||Play 3 Cost Cards||700|
|0/25||Play On Reveal Cards||900|
|0/15||Upgrade a Card||800|
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 2 Missions||2,500|
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 3 Missions||2,500|
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 4 Missions||2,500|
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!