Table of Contents
- Season Details
- Season Pass
- New Cards
- Series Drop
- Spotlight Caches
- Conquest Medal Shop
- Featured Locations
- Hot Locations
- Ranked Seasonal Rewards
- Season Pass Missions
- Developer Update
Marvel Snap’s September 2023 Season starts from September 5, 2023 to October 3, 2023 at 3 AM GMT. It features Loki as the new Season Pass card, Thor, and Enchantress with their exclusive variants! New cards also include Alioth, Ravonna Renslayer, and Mobius M. Mobius to showcase Season 2 of the show Loki. Check out all the latest details in this guide.
- Season Start: September 5, 2023 at 3 AM GMT
- Season End: October 3, 2023 at 3 AM GMT
- Premium Cost: $9.99 USD
Unlock Premium to earn exclusive content
- Premium+ Cost: $14.99 USD
Unlock Premium content and advances Season Pass by 10 levels
Players need 1000 Season Pass XP per level of the Season Pass. Most of the XP is obtained through Season Pass Missions and playing matches through the following formula. This allows players to progress past the main rewards at Level 50 towards the Season Cache:
- 1 XP for each turn played in a match
- 10 XP for each location won in a match
- 50 XP for each Hard Daily Mission
|Loki||Season Pass||Sep 5, 2023|
|Alioth||Series 5||Sep 12, 2023|
|Ravonna Renslayer||Series 4||Sep 19, 2023|
|Mobius M. Mobius||Series 4||Sep 26, 2023|
The season theme is centered around Loki as the new Season Pass card for its release of Loki Season 2 on Disney+ on October 6, 2023. It features Alioth, Ravonna Renslayer, and Mobius M. Mobius as the weekly spotlight cards.
Check out our review of the new cards in our article:
Could this be a preview of new Emotes coming to Marvel Snap?
There are currently no Series Drops announced for September 2023.
Week of September 5, 2023
Week of September 12, 2023
Week of September 19, 2023
Week of September 26, 2023
New cards are also featured in Spotlight Caches. More information coming soon! You will also be able to find our review of the month here.
More information on the Bundles can be found in our database or the dedicated guide:
The Seasonal variants are released on a weekly basis on Mondays and can be obtained in the following ways:
- Rare variants can be purchased from the Shop in the Daily Offer section for 700 Gold. They can also be obtained randomly from a Mystery Variant from rewards such as the Caches, Season Pass, Ranked, Medal Shop, or Bundles (among a Base Card you already own).
- Super Rare variants can only be purchased from the Shop in the Daily Offer section for 1,200 Gold.
- Ultimate variants can be purchased from the Token Shop for 5,000 Collector’s Tokens.
September 5, 2023
September 12, 2023
September 19, 2023
September 26, 2023
Full schedule of variants can be found in our new calendar or our dedicated guide:
Conquest Medal Shop
- The September 2023 Conquest reward is the Odin ADIA variant, obtained by purchasing 9 items from the Medal Shop.
- Make sure to spend them all on the Medal Shop before the season ends! If you have leftover Medals at the end of the season, each Medal will be worth 0.15 Boosters for a random card. Example: 100 Medals will convert to 15 Boosters.
- For a more detailed breakdown, check out our guide:
|15||1 Silver Ticket|
|900||Title: Humongous Throg Stan|
|300||75 Odin Boosters|
|300||1 Gold Ticket|
|650||155 Odin Boosters|
|550||1 Infinity Ticket|
|1,500||Odin ADIA Variant Avatar|
|700 ♾||65 Boosters|
|1,000 ♾||155 Boosters|
|1,500 ♾||310 Odin Boosters|
Each new season brings new Locations that can show up during games. On selected Wednesdays at 3 AM GMT, a new location becomes a Featured Locations and shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
The Hot Locations during this season happens on selected Wednesdays or Sundays at 3 AM GMT, when an existing location shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
Ranked Seasonal Rewards
- Players can climb the Marvel Snap ladder by winning Cubes from games. Every 7 Cubes increase the rank, and every 10 ranks is a new tier of rewards. Players cannot go below rank 100 once they reach the Infinite rank.
- For each new season, the following reset is performed for players who were under Rank 100:
- Deduct 30 ranks from player’s last rank in the previous season
- Round down to the closest integer divisible by 5
- Add 3 bonus ranks
- To obtain the seasonal rewards retroactively, players must play 10 games. For example, if you started the season in Diamond (rank 60), you will earn all rewards from Recruit to Diamond (rank 1 to 60) after playing 10 games in the current season.
|5||Agent||Marvel Snap Card Back|
|40||Gold||Title: No Ring Toss On The Headgear|
|100||Infinite||Infinite Loki Card Back|
Season Pass Missions
Season Pass Missions are divided into Chapters, one per week. Each Chapter has 7 Missions, and a Challenge that grants additional XP when all Missions are completed. Each Chapter rewards a variable amount of Season XP, between 8000 and 9000.
When the season starts, Chapter 1 of the Season Pass Missions opens with 4 available missions. Then every 24 hours, a new mission unlocks. Every week, a new chapter unlocks with 4 missions until the end of the season.
Chapter 1: Glorius Purpose
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 1 Missions||2,500|
|0/12||Platy 3 Cost Cards||900|
|0/25||Play On Reveal Cards||900|
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 2 Missions||2,500|
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 3 Missions||2,500|
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 4 Missions||2,500|
We are giving away up to 12 free Premium Season Passes! Check out the details in the below article, and winners below:
- Isaac Miller
- Ping Key Chan
- Mottel Zirkind
- Thomas Biero
- Victor Manesera