World First Collection Level Road Completion: How Much Was Spent and What Happens at the End?
In Marvel Snap’s progression system, you get new cards and various rewards by upgrading your cards with Boosters. While you can keep climbing the track infinitely, the rewards end at Collection Level 22366:
That’s right, the player “Aaron” has reached the end, and climbing further does not yield any further rewards! So what’s next for this player? Well, according to the developers, not much – they will “extend it in a future update” and we assume the rewards will be retroactively applied for this particular player.
So what led to this? Some fun facts about the player:
- Players can buy a maximum of 1800 Credits per day, (around $18 a day or $540 a month). Aaron claimed to have spent around $5000 in total, exclusively purchasing Credits.
- Aaron opened no Series 5 card which has a 0.25% chance of opening, and has no pity unlike Series 4 cards. However, they opened enough Collector’s Tokens to purchase all currently released cards and future card releases for at least a month.
- It appears Aaron was using Agatha Harkness decks to farm the Boosters almost nonstop. While the maximum amount of Boosters a player can earn is 1000 per day, you can still earn Season Pass XP to open Season Caches for some Gold and Credit rewards as well.
Similar to the player who collected all their available variants, it shows the upper limit of spending possible in Marvel Snap – which in this case, was going up in Collection Level as much and as quickly as possible! Check out the full scoop below:
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon to take advantage of the new Battle Mode!
This was an interesting read.
Thank you whales for keeping this game for f2p players like myself.
I’m curious about that last bullet. Is the idea that you want to get 1,000 boosters from games so that you only get credits and gold from the Season Caches? And what’s the purpose of using Agatha decks to do this? Does she get you to 1,000 boosters faster than other characters?