Howdy folks, friendly neighbourhood HowlingMines here!
There’s cries for bans every time a new card rises to the top of the metagame, but why?
Today, I tried to break down some of what I think are the core issues in current card balance that lead to players repeatedly asking for the same thing.
What do you think? Are we starting to get an idea of the regular causes of balance issues, or am I way off the mark?
If you’d like to discuss any of this further, provide something I missed, or just let me know what you think about it all – Please feel free to contact us on Twitter @MarvelSnapZone or over in our dedicated community Discord server! Alternatively, you can drop me a line personally over on Twitter at @HowlingMines if you’d like a chat with just me.
Until next time.
I’ve been HowlingMines, You’ve Been Amazing.
See you out there in the multiverse!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!