Marvel Snap’s Vibranium Forge event continues on with the November 2022 Warriors of Wakanda season theme, allowing players to collect Vibranium by simply playing matches and forging four items to get a Pixel-style Ironheart avatar. You can access the event by pressing the News icon on the top right hand corner and selecting the News tab (mobile only). Here is our complete guide to the event!
Table of Contents
Wakanda is under attack and we need your help to protect it! Collect Vibranium from the battlefield to forge powerful items that will help us prevail!
The forging process is tedious and may fail sometimes, so we must find as much Vibranium as possible.
For Wakanda! Wakanda Forever.
- Play matches to get Vibranium [1 match : 1 Vibranium]. Including the following cards in your deck doubles the amount of vibranium obtained.
- Players can earn a maximum of 200 Vibranium each day. Vibranium will be automatically claimed when visiting the web page. Unclaimed Vibranium will no longer be available the next day.
- Use 20 Vibranium to randomly forge an item, use 40 Vibranium to forge a specific item. If the forge fails to create an item, you will receive 50% of your Vibranium back.
- Unlock 1 item to get 100 credits, and unlock 4 items (of any quality) to get a Pixel-style Ironheart avatar! You will receive all rewards within 7 days after event ends.
- This event will end 11/28 2:59:59 UTC or 11/27 19:59:59 PT.
Play matches to get Vibranium [1 match : 1 Vibranium]. Including the following cards in your deck doubles the amount of vibranium obtained.
|1 Item||100 Credits|
|2 Items||100 Credits|
|3 Items||100 Credits|
|4 Items||100 Credits|
Pixel-style Ironheart Avatar
Decks to Collect Vibranium
Firstly, keep in mind including at least one of the four cards specified in the event will double the Vibranium earned. Luckily, Ironheart is a pretty good card in On Reveal decks that every player has access to, while Nakia and Okoye are in Pool 2 but not must-have cards at this point. Black Panther, of course, requires the Premium Season Pass.
You can earn up to 200 Vibranium per day, which means at the very least 100 matches with one of the four cards in your deck.
For more sample decks, check out the links below, or our deck database:
Forging the Vibranium Items
There are two options given to craft one of the four items – using 40 Vibranium to craft a specific one, or 20 Vibranium to craft a random one. There is a chance that the forging will fail. In the case of failure, you get half of the Vibranium back.
The first item will obviously be a random forge since we do not have any items yet, but if you do not want to take any chances, crafting a specific one might be a better bet especially if you already play a bit of Marvel Snap! It may be worthwhile still to try your luck on the second and third forging since the maths is still slightly in your favor.
With 11 days of the event, you can farm up to 2200 Vibranium, giving you plenty of chance to play between 50 to 100 games to get all the Vibranium needed to forge all four items (assuming one of the four cards included).
This is another low-commitment event with minimal rewards. There aren’t even any Missions tied to it – other than just playing games, win or lose. It does encourage you to play with one of the four cards, one of them being a Premium Season Pass card Black Panther, but with Ironheart being a solid card already it shouldn’t be a big issues for players.
Have fun, and let us know how you are going in our Discord or the comments below!