Welcome to Marvel Snap Zone! We are the number one community dedicated to Marvel Snap, a digital collectable card battler game based on the Marvel Universe.
|Series||Collection Level #||Card #||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool One||Collection Level 18 - 214||46 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Two||Collection Level 222 - 474||25 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Pool Three||Collection Level 486+||77 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Series Four||Collection Level 486+ - Rare||10 cards||Decks||Tier List|
|Series Five||Collection Level 486+ - Ultra Rare||6 cards||Decks||Tier List|
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, Offbeat has a deck built around 1-cost characters buffed by and . The deck has a low curve, aiming to play as much cards as possible and make use…
The Hot Location for the next 24 hours is , which allows players to have only one card at this location. Hot Locations happen every Sunday for 24 hours, and has a 60% increased chance…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, Ooka shares a fun control deck build that will disrupt your opponents, especially against the popular + decks going around! Ooka suggests a curve from > or > ,…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, Oli Denning shows off a cool discard theme deck featuring . Step one: Aim to play cards with low cost but high powered cards such as , , and…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, Kamerask shows a deck featuring and many ways to disrupt your opponents! According to the deck builder, overall gameplan is to commit to hopefully pull on the flooded location…
This week’s Featured Location is : After each turn, give cards here +1 Power. Players will see more of this location during games for until Sunday, June 19! Unlike last week’s Featured Location Atlantis, where…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, reddit user 3bdulr7man_k3ky shares an easy to build deck that they used to reach rank 70 in the June 2022 season of Marvel Snap. It just goes to show…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, Expo Uhl shares a deck that they used to reach the final Infinite rank for this season. The highlight of this deck is using 5 one cost characters and…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, KrakenNull shares the deck that took them from around rank 60 to rank 80. Using the typical and combo, but more focused on cheap cost cards to empty your…
The Official Marvel Snap Discord is holding its first server-wide event related to this month’s season theme: Atlantis Beach Club. Welcome to the Beach Club! Also, welcome to the first ever MARVEL SNAP Discord event!…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, IGUVIVE has a relatively easy to build deck for beginners. A lot of the cards can be obtained early, all within the first pool of the Mystery Card rewards…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, Kamerask builds around the Destroy and Discard abilities! The goal is to empty your hand quickly, and use the destroy synergies to power up your board at the same…
The first full season of Marvel Snap has started on June 6th, 2022 at 8 PM Pacific Time, despite the game still being in limited closed beta. However, the game is quickly looking to open…
The Hot Location for the next 24 hours is , which locks down cards after turn 4! This means you may want to make big plays as early as possible or even play lots of…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, here’s a deck shared by Oli Denning that is built around the Movement ability in Marvel Snap. Below is is the current build: Source
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, we highlight Kawatek’s deck “Surfin”, which they used to reach the final Infinity Rank in Marvel Snap. Most cards can be collected from the early Collection Level pools 1…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, we take a look at Bynx’s deck, that managed to get the maximum points possible in a single Location in Marvel Snap – 2,147,483,647 power! With the help of…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, we are making use of this month’s new card , from the season pass Atlantis Beach Club. It is a high Energy cost deck with two 5 cost cards…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, we have a deck by Jeff Hoogland that is built around , and discarding your own cards for benefit! Marvel Snap currently has a limited number of abilities to…
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, we have a deck dubbed the Marvel Police by The Id DM! It is all about disrupting your opponent’s plans, securing locations, and finishing things off with . The…
Meta Tier List
Last updated: November 22nd, 2022
|Tier 1||Ongoing Destroyer 🔼|
|Tier 1||Sera Miracle 🔼|
|Tier 1||Wong Reveal|
|Tier 1||Dracula Lockjaw 🔽|
|Tier 2||Control 🔼|
|Tier 2||DeathPool 🔼|
|Tier 2||Kazoo 🔽|
|Tier 3||Movement 🔼|
|Tier 3||Lockjaw On Reveal 🔽|
|Tier 3||Hela Discard|
|Tier 4||Zero 🔽|
|Tier 4||Cerebro 2 🆕|
|Tier 4||Mister Negative|
|Tier 4||Handsize Panther|
|Budget||On Reveal Pool 2|
|Budget||Dino Control Pool 2|
Tracker App and Stats
The Marvel Snap Tracker by Prometa is your best free companion app for Marvel Snap! Its features include:
- Real time collection and deck tracker
- Monitor your win rate and find best Cube-earners among your decks
- Observe your ladder climb and ranking progress
- Track your matches, each with replays, and inventory
- Find decks using your current collection
- Get daily summaries of your in-game accomplishments
We thank everybody’s immense support for Marvel Snap Zone! We have been having severe performance issues with the site the past week, and we are fully aware of your ability to browse the site. Thank…
Introduction Marvel Snap is an unique game compared to other digital card games currently on the market. Most of the popular games currently have a ladder system where posting an above 50% win rate is…
After the overwhelmingly positive response to the last replay breakdown, we’re back with another Infinite rank replay! Today’s featured decks will be: a lesser-known variant of Discard Combo that uses and to disrupt your opponent’s…
Can’t Stop Snapping! – A Marvel Snap Podcast – Episode 40: Can’t Stop Snapping Episode 40: Card Collecting Shenanigans with Chalker7!
Can’t Stop Snapping! – A Marvel Snap Podcast – Episode 39: Tournament Play, Game Awards and Variant Prices with YouCanCallMeAl!
New to Marvel Snap Zone
- November 25, 2022: We’ve released a major update to our Collection Tracker Tool – in addition to normal cards, you now you can track and show off all the Variants and Titles you have!
- November 10, 2022: Important bugs fixed related to the collection tracker and site searching functions where it returned 404 errors!
- October 30, 2022: Added tooltips to the collection page, and tooltips for all the icons in our deck builder and deck database!
- October 18, 2022: Global release of Marvel Snap is now here!
- September 19, 2022: Introducing tagging for cards, variants, and locations!
- August 11, 2022: Enjoy our new podcasts!
- July 26, 2022: The collection page is now live! Read more about it here.
- July 11, 2022: You can now access your user profile! Share your decks with your friends.
- July 7, 2022: Videos page now open! Content creators can add videos to their decks using the deck builder and have their video displayed.
- July 6, 2022: Contact page now open for your feedback and collaboration opportunities!
- July 5, 2022: You can now filter through card collection pools in our deck builder and card database.
- June 27, 2022: User registrations now open!
- June 25, 2022: Our first metagame tier list update!