Magik’s Birthday Party! is a Bundle that is part of the Bloodstone (October 2023) season in Marvel Snap. Find out all the details you need to know and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming October 2023 (Bloodstone Season) Bundle information in our guide below:
Magik’s Birthday Party! Bundle Details
The Magik’s Birthday Party! Bundle contains 1,500 Gold, and that’s very good news for anyone who buys bundles at this price. For that amount of Gold alone you would already have to pay about $20 USD, and with this bundle you get an additional 750 Credits and a great variant for Magik. And, as we remember, Gold is the most versatile currency in the game, so this bundle becomes even more interesting since you can spend Gold on anything from variants to Collector’s Tokens to Credits.
It’s because Gold can be a potential source of Collector’s Tokens that this bundle has such high values. The progress value is about 200%, and the difference in the number of cards compared to spending that much money on Token Tuesdays is 0.12, which is a decent result for that price.
Since Magik is a Series 3 card, it makes sense to briefly touch on how much it will help a new player since they can immediately use her variant in decks without having the basic version of the card. Well, Magik isn’t a deck-building card by itself, but Magik can definitely help a lot of strategies. For example, if a player has the core cards for a Mister Negative, InSheNaut, or Hela Tribunal deck, Magik would be the cherry on top to unlock the full potential of those decks. So, buying the Magik’s Birthday Party! Bundle for the purpose of gaining access to Magik, among other things, may be justified, depending on a particular player’s collection.
If we’re talking about veterans, it’s a bit easier than with new players. Magik is now in the top 15 most used cards, so you’re unlikely to have a problem with the fact that you rarely see her variant. The strongest deck with it is, of course, InSheNaut, so surely many fans of this strategy will think about having this variant in their collection.
Ultimately, this is a very favorable bundle that, thanks to the 1,500 Gold included, is a particularly interesting option to consider buying. The closest similar bundle and reference point for you might be the Don’t Touch the Ocean! bundle. Proportionally, these bundles give about the same value, even though the Magik’s Birthday Party! Bundle is more expensive.
Those who appreciate Gold and know how to use it (both efficiently and effectively) will be able to appreciate the bundle on its own merit, and the rest will surely find a suitable bundle for their needs in October. Thus, we consider it fair to give the first bundle of the month (and the longest one) 4.5 stars out of 5 as a bundle that isn’t a must-buy, but can fulfill many expectations if you do decide to buy it.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Will you be purchasing this Marvel Snap Bundle? Let us know what you think in the comments below!