Table of Contents
Marvel Snap’s October 2023 Season starts from October 2, 2023 to November 6, 2023 at 8 PM Pacific Time. It features Elsa Bloodstone as the new Season Pass card with exclusive variants for Ghost Rider and Blade! New weekly card releases also include Man-Thing, Black Knight, Nico Minoru, and Werewolf By Night in this 5 week Season. Check out all the latest details in this guide.
This guide is for upcoming future content. All details are not final and may change upon release. Check out our datamining article for more information!
This is the first anniversary month for Marvel Snap’s global release – and it should be packed with a lot of fun! For the first time, it also features variants for token producing cards in a Bundle:
- Season Start: October 2, 2023 at 8 PM Pacific Time
- Season End: November 6, 2023 at 8 PM Pacific Time
- Premium Cost: $9.99 USD
Unlock Premium to earn exclusive content
- Premium+ Cost: $14.99 USD
Unlock Premium content and advances Season Pass by 10 levels
Players need 1000 Season Pass XP per level of the Season Pass. Most of the XP is obtained through Season Pass Missions and playing matches through the following formula. This allows players to progress past the main rewards at Level 50 towards the Season Cache:
- 1 XP for each turn played in a match
- 10 XP for each location won in a match
- 50 XP for each Hard Daily Mission
|Elsa Bloodstone||Season Pass||Oct 3, 2023|
|Man-Thing||Series 5||Oct 10, 2023|
|Black Knight||Series 5||Oct 17, 2023|
|Nico Minoru||Series 5||Oct 24, 2023|
|Werewolf By Night||Series 5||Oct 31, 2023|
In this horror-themed Season, Elsa Bloodstone is the centerpiece as the new Season Pass card and the monsters that she hunts! It features Man-Thing, Black Knight, Nico Minoru, and Werewolf By Night as the weekly spotlight cards.
Take note, the ability and stats of the new cards are not final until released. You will also be able to find the full card release schedule here when it becomes available:
Check out our review of the new cards in our article:
Midnight Suns Event
Throughout the Season, the Midnight Suns variants will be available through various ways! There’s a login reward, a Shop Takeover, a bundle, and more. Check out the full details below for further information.
There are currently no Series Drops announced for October 2023.
New cards are also featured in Spotlight Caches. You will also be able to find our review of the month here:
Bundle buyer’s guide coming soon!
The Seasonal variants are released periodically and added to the pool. They can be obtained in the following ways:
- Rare variants can be purchased from the Shop in the Daily Offer section for 700 Gold. They can also be obtained randomly from a Mystery Variant from rewards such as the Caches, Season Pass, Ranked, Medal Shop, or Bundles (among a Base Card you already own).
- Super Rare variants can only be purchased from the Shop in the Daily Offer section for 1,200 Gold.
- Ultimate variants can be purchased from the Token Shop for 5,000 Collector’s Tokens.
Full schedule of variants can be found in our new calendar or our dedicated guide:
Each new season brings new Locations that can show up during games. On selected Wednesdays at 3 AM GMT, a new location becomes a Featured Locations and shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
The Hot Locations during this season happens on selected Wednesdays or Sundays at 3 AM GMT, when an existing location shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
|October 1, 2023||The Superflow|
|October 8, 2023||The Raft|
|October 15, 2023||Savage Land|
|October 22, 2023||Baxter Building|
|October 29, 2023||Hell's Kitchen|
|November 1, 2023||Camp Lehigh|
|November 5, 2023||Kamar-Taj|
Conquest Medal Shop
- The October 2023 Conquest reward is the Iron Man Midnight Suns variant, obtained by purchasing 9 items from the Medal Shop.
- Make sure to spend them all on the Medal Shop before the season ends! If you have leftover Medals at the end of the season, each Medal will be worth 0.15 Boosters for a random card. Example: 100 Medals will convert to 15 Boosters.
- Medal Shop buyer’s guide coming soon!
Ranked Seasonal Rewards
- Players can climb the Marvel Snap ladder by winning Cubes from games. Every 7 Cubes increase the rank, and every 10 ranks is a new tier of rewards. Players cannot go below rank 100 once they reach the Infinite rank.
- For each new season, the following reset is performed for players who were under Rank 100:
- Deduct 30 ranks from player’s last rank in the previous season
- Round down to the closest integer divisible by 5
- Add 3 bonus ranks
- To obtain the seasonal rewards retroactively, players must play 10 games. For example, if you started the season in Diamond (rank 60), you will earn all rewards from Recruit to Diamond (rank 1 to 60) after playing 10 games in the current season.
|5||Agent||Marvel Snap Card Back|
|80||Omega||Elsa Bloodstone Avatar|
|100||Infinite||Infinite Blade Card Back|
Season Pass Missions
Season Pass Missions are divided into Chapters, one per week. Each Chapter has 7 Missions, and a Challenge that grants additional XP when all Missions are completed. Each Chapter rewards a variable amount of Season XP, between 8000 and 9000.
When the season starts, Chapter 1 of the Season Pass Missions opens with 4 available missions. Then every 24 hours, a new mission unlocks. Every week, a new chapter unlocks with 4 missions until the end of the season.
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 1 Missions||2,500|
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 2 Missions||2,500|
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 3 Missions||2,500|
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 4 Missions||2,500|
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 4 Missions||2,500|
We are giving away up to 5 free Premium Season Passes! Check out the details in the below article, and winners below:
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!