Ring of Fire is a Marvel Snap Bundle, available starting from July 25, 2023. Find out all the details you need to know, and plan ahead. You can also check out our information guide on upcoming July 2023 Rise of the Phoenix Season bundles below:
Ring of Fire Bundle Details
Ring of Fire Bundle Guide
Update: some time has passed since the article was written. During this time we have learned a lot more about the new card acquisition system, so I decided to change the approach to evaluating bundles. This will be covered in more detail in the next article on August’s bundles. But the point is that now the calculations are based on Series 5 cards, not Series 4, as before. Below is the updated guide, up to date on the new calculations.
The Ring of Fire bundle has a borderline-bad Tokens per Gold value of 0.33. The Progress Value is also barely above the in-game shop prices at 1.2 and the Cosmetic Value of this bundle is 0.4. The value of the difference in the number of cards compared to buying a Token Tuesday bundle is slighly ebove everage. So, you will get 0.06 cards more than if you spent 3,500 Gold just on Token Tuesday bundles.
It’s not a huge deal, but it’s nice that the Ring of Fire bundle gives about as much progression in cards as Token Tuesdays. However, keep in mind that Сredits are a less flexible currency than Collector’s Tokens and so to get the value above you need to choose the weeks you want to open chests wisely. You can learn more about the card release schedule of new cards in our guide:
As for the Shang-Chi variant, it’s simple. Shang-Chi is one of the most popular cards in the game in general. He’s the most popular card lately due to a lot of big targets for him in the meta, which isn’t likely to change much in the near future. Overall it’s a good variant for a great card that will be used frequently by any player.
Among dozens of competitive decks that use Shang-Chi, we decided to choose Sera Control as the most stable and suited to the style of the card deck. Sera Control has been at the top of the best meta decks for several seasons now, with an almost unchanged lineup. But keep in mind that because of the versatility of Shang-Chi, almost any other deck could have been here instead of Sera Control.
Thus, the Ring of Fire bundle is fine. It’s definitely not significantly better than Token Tuesdays, but it’s not worse than them either. It gives you enough credits to make up for the lack of tokens when compared to Token Tuesdays. Since the gap from Token Tuesdays isn’t very large, and the credits are slightly worse than the tokens due to less control over the process of getting new cards, we give this bundle 3 stars out of 5.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!