Deadpool Day (Birthpool) Bundle Guide – Details and Analysis – Is It Worth Buying?
Deadpool Day (Birthpool) is one of Marvel Snap’s Bundles available for purchase during the Quantumania February 2023 Season, as part of the Deadpool Anniversary Celebration! Check out all the details about this bundle including our guide.
Table of Contents
Birthpool Bundle Details
|Start Date||February 21, 2023 @ 7 PM PST|
|End Date||February 28, 2023 @ 7 PM PST|
Birthpool Bundle Rewards
|Titles||Merc With a Mouth|
|Variants||Deadpool Skottie Young|
|Avatars||Deadpool Skottie Young|
Deadpool Skottie Young Variant
On first glance, this Bundle seems to have it all: A relatively low price point, and Collector’s Tokens after their absence in January! As for the feature card, Deadpool is still great for Destroy-themed decks and can help players early in Series 3 until you get the Base Card from a Collector’s Reserve.
The Birthpool bundle is similar to the Сyber Holiday bundle, offering half the amount of Collector’s Tokens and less than half the price which is what a lot of players are interested in. The Credit to Gold ratio is slightly below value, and you get your usual variant cosmetics to top it off. We’ve also done some calculations to compare the bundles in February 2023.
In light of the upcoming bundles datamined for the March 2023 Season, players should be aware that more bundles with Collector’s Tokens are coming at a better rate per Gold spent. You can see them all in our guide, and a simple comparison table breakdown. Players should plan ahead and find out what to save your resources for.
Therefore, we would put this Bundle as a decent purchase as Collector’s Tokens are coming around often and still can be a huge boon to players that are aiming for their choice of Series 3, 4, or 5 cards. The key point is also that it is available for Gold, and as a one-time purchase, it could still be worth purchasing if you have them in excess.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- The new maximum Credit storage limit is 10000
- Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see the Bundle offered in the Shop
- Variants offered in Bundles are exclusive and are likely not offered through other sources
- Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon to take advantage of the new Battle Mode!
Please correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the upcoming “Token Tuesday” bundles better than this, for players that have completed Series 3? Credits are worth very little for those players, because card drop rates are so low. All that really matters is tokens, and the TT bundles offer an exchange rate of almost 1:1, from gold to tokens.
Maybe it is, but those are tentative and the cost rates aren’t final yet.
I say let’s just buy this bundle for now. Deadpool is an amazing card. Also 450-650 tokens can be easily collected in a week’s time if you grind the game enough imo.