Days of Future Past – Nimrod: Marvel Snap March 2023 Season Pass
Marvel Snap’s March 2023 Season Days of Future Past begins on March 6, 2022 at 7 PM Pacific Time, featuring Nimrod as the new Season Pass card, Wolverine, and Sentinel with their exclusive variants! Check out all the latest details in this guide.
Table of Contents
- Season Changes
- Season Details
- New Season Pass Card: Nimrod
- New Series 5 Cards
- Steampunk Variant Rush Event
- Featured Locations
- Hot Locations
- Ranked Seasonal Rewards
- Season Pass Rewards
- Season Pass XP
- Season Pass Missions
- Featured Locations have been reduced from 48 to 24 hours.
- Changes to the ranked mode: 5 times more bonus Cubes are rewarded every time you reach a new ranked tier (i.e. 50 Cubes).
Based off our data, it was taking players too many games to get to the rank associated with their MMR. We also saw player feedback that the ranked climb was feeling tedious, so we are trying some changes that will hopefully improve these both.Stephen Jarrett (official Marvel Snap Discord)
We have seen the excitement and anticipation around us discussing more about our plans to improve ranked mode and the matchmaking experience. We want to share more information about the future. 1/3…
Our first short-term improvement goes live with the start of the new season. We’re increasing the amount of bonus cubes earned when reaching a new tier from 10 to 50. However, we are not done making adjustments! 2/3…
Stay tuned for a new blog including future plans for ranked mode and matchmaking in the next week or two. …3/3Originally tweeted by Stephen Jarrett (@stephenjarrtt) on March 6, 2023.
Harness the power of AI with Nimrod in the Premium Season Pass!
- Season Start: March 6, 2023 at 7 PM Pacific Time
- Season End: April 3, 2023 at 7 PM Pacific Time
- Premium Cost: $9.99 USD
Unlock Premium to earn exclusive content
- Premium+ Cost: $14.99 USD
Unlock Premium content and advances Season Pass by 10 levels
New Season Pass Card: Nimrod
Nimrod features as the new card for the Season to enhance Destroy decks! The season also features the exclusive variants of Wolverine and Sentinel in the Season Pass reward track.
Be sure to check out some of the Nimrod strategy articles below:
New Series 5 Cards
New cards that will be introduced as Series 5 cards during the season include Kitty Pryde, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, and Master Mold. They show up as silhouettes in your unowned card collection. We will update you as we find out more on their dates!
- March 7, 2023: MODOK
- March 14, 2023: Master Mold
- March 21, 2023: Negasonic Teenage Warhead
- March 28, 2023: Kitty Pryde
Detailed information for the upcoming Bundles for the March 2023 Season can be found here:
|Bundle||Start Date||End Date||Cost||Collector’s Tokens||Credits||Gold||Boosters||Cosmetics|
|Momoko Magic||Mar 1||Mar 9||$19.99||1500||1500||155 (Mystique)||Mystique Peach Momoko Variant|
Mystique Peach Momoko Avatar
|Token Tuesday #2||Mar 7||Mar 8||850 Gold||800||65 (Random)|
|Rivalry Week||Mar 9||Mar 16||4000 Gold||1500||2000||155 (Mister Sinister)|
|Mister Sinister Variant|
Mister Sinister Avatar
|Token Tuesday #3||Mar 14||Mar 15||650 Gold||600||35 (Random)|
|Special Offer||Mar 16||Mar 20||700 Gold||600||200||65 (Random)||Mystery Variant|
|Mutant Masterpiece||Mar 16||Mar 25||3000 Gold||1500||155 (Sentinel)|
|Token Tuesday #4||Mar 21||Mar 22||450 Gold||400||15 (Random)|
|Weekend #1||Mar 25||Mar 27||$19.99||1000||200||200|
|Daily #1||Mar 27||Mar 28||$4.99||625|
|Daily #2||Mar 28||Mar 29||$9.99||400||150||150|
|Daily #3||Mar 29||Mar 30||$4.99||625||65 (Random)|
|Daily #4||Mar 30||Mar 31||$9.99||400||100||100||Mystery Variant|
|Daily #5||Mar 31||Apr 1||$4.99||500||Mystery Variant|
|April Fools 2023||Apr 1||Apr 2||400 Gold||Rock Avatar|
Title: I Got a Rock
|Weekend #2||Apr 1||Apr 3||$19.99||400||100||300||Mystery Variant|
|April 2023 Daily Finale||Apr 3||Apr 5||$9.99||1250|
The following variants will be marked as released during the season. You can find them all in our variant gallery!
- Nimrod – Kim Jacinto – Ultimate
- Cable – Kael Ngu – Ultimate
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead – New X-Men – Super Rare
- Kitty Pryde – Volmi – Super Rare
- Master Mold – Dan Hipp – Rare
- Domino – Jim Lee – Super Rare
- Bishop – Jim Lee – Super Rare
- Shadow King – Luca Claretti – Super Rare
- Jubilee – Variant – Super Rare
- Armor – Variant – Rare
- Shadow King – Revealed – Rare
- Apocalypse – Variant – Super Rare
- Kitty Pryde – Stormbreakers – Rare
Steampunk Variant Rush Event
There will be a Variant Rush event during the March 2023 season between March 21 and April 4, which allows you to open the following Variants and Titles inside Collector’s Reserves, similar to the Winterverse event.
- Variant: Steampunk Bishop
- Variant: Steampunk Cerebro
- Variant: Steampunk Falcon
- Variant: Steampunk Shocker
- Variant: Steampunk Yellowjacket
- Title: Steam Powered
- Title: Fully Leatherclad
- Title: The Goggles Do Nothing!
Collector’s Reserves are rewards players earn after Collection Level 1000, that shows up every 12 levels. Usually, these have a 10% chance of containing a Variant. Here are some information that we collected from the Winterverse event, which may carry forward here.
- You can delay opening your Collector’s Reserves and save Credits until the event starts if you want maximum chance of opening these variants.
- There is a 5% chance that the Collector’s Reserve contains a Winter Vacation variant, split from the usually 10% chance of a random Variant.
- In summary, this means that 1 out of 4 Collector’s Reserve is a cosmetic reserve: 30% Title, 30% Avatar, and 40% Variant. During this event, this is split into 20% Winter Vacation and 20% others.
- Players can open these variants despite not owning the Series 3 Base Cards already, unlike how the other non-purchased variants work.
- With the addition of Titles, it may mean that the chance of opening a Title (7.5%) may also be split in a similar way.
Each new season brings new Locations that can show up during games. On selected Wednesday 3 AM GMT, a new location becomes a Featured Locations and shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
- March 15: Orchis Forge
- March 22: Asteroid M
- March 29: Krakoa
The Hot Locations during this season happens on selected Wednesday or Sunday at 3 AM GMT, when an existing location shows up 50% more during games for 24 hours.
- Mar 8: Nidavellir
- March 19: Project Pegasus
- March 26: Elysium
- April 2: Kamar-Taj
Ranked Seasonal Rewards
- Players can climb the Marvel Snap ladder by winning Cubes from games. Every 10 Cubes increase the rank, and every 10 ranks is a new tier of rewards. Players cannot go below rank 100 once they reach the Infinite rank.
- When players climb up to a new tier of rank, players will gain 50 Cubes (e.g. 19 to 25).
- At the end of the season, players’ rank will start from 3 rank levels below the one they ended on, rounded down. For example, if you ended the season in Gold Rank 49, you will start from Iron Rank 10.
- To obtain the seasonal rewards retroactively, players must play 10 games. For example, if you started the season in Diamond (rank 60), you will earn all rewards from Recruit to Diamond (rank 1 to 60) after playing 10 games in the current season.
|5||Agent||Marvel Snap Card Back|
|40||Gold||Guess Who’s Back? Title|
|100||Infinite||Gold X-Men Card Back|
Season Pass Rewards
1 Card Back
1 Card Back
1 Base Card
|1||Nimrod Base Card|
|3||25 Nimrod Boosters|
|6||25 Nimrod Boosters|
|9||The Apocalypse Sucks Title|
|12||Sentinel Steampunk Variant Avatar|
|14||30 Sentinel Boosters|
|18||Sentinel Steampunk Variant|
|20||30 Sentinel Boosters|
|25||Sentinel Card Back|
|27||Sentinels Need Love Too Title|
|30||Wolverine Variant Avatar|
|32||30 Wolverine Boosters|
|36||30 Wolverine Boosters|
|42||60 Nimrod Boosters|
|44||Wolverine Is My Spirit Animal Title|
|46||Nimrod Dan Hipp Variant Avatar|
|48||X-Men Man Card Back|
|50||Nimrod Dan Hipp Variant|
Season Pass XP
Players need 1000 Season Pass XP per level of the Season Pass. Most of the XP is obtained through Season Pass Missions and the following formula for a bit of extra. This allows players to progress past the main rewards at Level 50 towards the Season Cache:
- 1 XP for each turn played in a match
- 10 XP for each location won in a match
- 50 XP for each Hard Daily Mission
Season Pass Missions
Season Pass Missions are divided into Chapters, one per week. Each Chapter has 7 Missions, and a Challenge that grants additional XP when all Missions are completed. Each Chapter rewards a variable amount of Season XP, between 8000 and 9000.
When the season starts, Chapter 1 of the Season Pass Missions opens with 4 available missions. Then every 24 hours, a new mission unlocks. Every week, a new chapter unlocks with 4 missions until the end of the season.
Chapter 1: Mutants – Surrender or Face Termination.
|0/7||Chapter Challenge: Complete All 7 Chapter 1 Missions||2500|
|0/25||Play On Reveal Cards||700|
|0/20||Make Your Opponent Retreat||1000|
|0/25||Play 1 Cost Cards||700|
Chapter 2: Bend Your Mind and Go Back in Time
Chapter 3: Save the Senator, Stop the Mutant Control Act
Chapter 4: Extra Extra! Sentinel Program Cancelled
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon to take advantage of the new Battle Mode!
Kitty Pryde seem like a decent card in a zoo deck. Great synergy with Angela/Bishop/Forge.
Shouldnt there be also the Steampunk, instead of the Jim-Lee Variant by Sentinel? Sorry if Im wrong.keep on the good work!
Love the Dan Hipp Nimrod, but the card looks quite weak at 5 energy. If I’m wrong, and he’s strong, the devs will just nerf it (no refunds). KEKW
t4 Shuri => t5 Nimrod => t6 Arnim…
Why arnim? Isn’t it better to use carnage/deathlok/venom AND in another lane use one of them?
With arnim you will get 2 nimrod for each of the other location (let’s say 2-0-2), with carnage+venom, you will get the following:
2-1-0 (but with a big venom)