Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing is a Bundle that is part of the Bloodstone (October 2023) season in Marvel Snap. Find out all the details you need to know and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming October 2023 (Bloodstone Season) Bundle information in our guide below:
Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing Bundle Details
The Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing Bundle is pretty weird. It offers pretty good value on paper, but in practice almost all of that value is encased in 2,500 Collector’s Tokens. For $30 USD, it may not be what you want to see. There’s no Gold here at all, just Collector’s Tokens and a few Credits. Such a bundle is good for those who don’t have enough Collector’s Tokens to buy a desired card and don’t want to save up Gold to buy Collector’s Tokens for it or wait for that card to appear in Spotlight Caches.
Under the conditions above, this is a nice bundle, significantly higher in value than simply buying Token Tuesdays with dollars. And when comparing it to Token Tuesdays, the Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing bundle has the highest rate of additional cards for the same cost (a Card Difference value) among all October bundles.
Wolfsbane sometimes shows up in the meta in Mister Negative On Reveal decks and in the new decks with Ravonna Renslayer. Both of these decks perform very poorly, so there’s a good chance that the Wolfsbane variant will be in your collection without being used.
Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing is a pretty good bundle for those who need Collctor’s Tokens and are willing to pay a lot of money for them (even though if it’s a bargain compared to regular in-game shop prices). Those who don’t fit into this category have a wide range of bundles, good thing that in the next month there is a lot to choose from. In the end, we give the Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing bundle 4 stars out of 5, with the caveat that essentially this is a rating just for the category of players listed above.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Will you be purchasing this Marvel Snap Bundle? Let us know what you think in the comments below!