Spandexcellent Bundle is a Bundle as part of the Spider-Versus Season in Marvel Snap, available starting from June 27, 2023. Find out all the details you need to know, and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming June 2023 Marvel Snap Bundles information in our guide below:
Spandexcellent Bundle Details
|Start Date||June 27, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
|End Date||July 7, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
Spandexcellent Bundle Rewards
|Cosmetics||• Variant: Spider-Man 05|
• Avatar: Spider-Man 05
• Title: Most Spandexcellent
The Spandexcellent bundle it is the most expensive (6,000 Gold or about $86) and the most token-packed bundle in June, giving a total of 3,746 Collector’s Tokens after spending the Credits attached.
From a mathematical point of view everything looks pretty good: it has a Value of 0.62 Collector’s Tokens per Gold and a Progress Value of 2.1. Although the Cosmetic Value is just 0.2, the Total Value is 2.3, which isn’t very high if you look at all the June bundles, but it’s average if you only take into account the bundles sold for Gold.
However, it’s necessary to understand the positioning of this bundle. Briefly it can be described as: “a lot of Tokens for lot of Gold and some cosmetics on top”. With that in mind, let’s break this bundle down into its component parts. 1,000 Credits cost 800 Gold. For a variant, let’s take the price of 700 Gold and leave out the title and avatar because these are very unpopular cosmetics. 3,500 Collector’s Tokens will cost you 4,900 Gold when you buy Token Tuesdays bundles. Thus, the contents of the bundle are worth 6,400 Gold. And if we add the title and avatar at 350 Gold each, we end up with the price of the bundle of 7,100 Gold. In other words, this bundle is 18.33% more profitable when considered in the context of the nerfed Token Tuesdays bundles.
Also, with such a high cost of 6,000 gold, it’s hard not to compare this bundle to the Cosmic Wildfire Bundle, which has a 0.86 Token per Gold ratio. So just keep in mind that if you have that much gold saved up, you’ll get 28% more Collector’s Tokens per gold when you buy the Cosmic Wildfire Bundle compared to the Spandexcellent bundle.
Okay, the value is clear, but now let’s look at the usefulness of the Spider-Man card itself. After all, Spider-Man is a Series 3 card, and so when purchasing the Spandexcellent bundle after Collection Level 500, a new player will be able to use this variant instead of the card itself. Well, that’s not very good either, because most likely a low Collection Level player will not have such Spider-man synergy cards as Daredevil, Doctor Doom and Nebula.
For a high Collection Level player with, a Spider-Man variant can be useful not only, obviously, in a Galactus deck, but also in a lockdown deck such as the one below. Aside from this deck, Spider-Man isn’t usually the most common card, but you’ll still probably get a chance to flaunt the variant in certain metas.
At first we wanted to give this bundle half a star less, but the coming changes to Marvel Snap economy and the recent nerf of Token Tuesdays bundles makes this bundle stand out a bit more. That’s why we rate this bundle a 3,5 out of 5. With all this in mind, the Spandexcellent bundle is good, but if you have 6,000 gold, you’ll have enough time to accumulate 7,500 gold before the Cosmic Wildfire Bundle is released to buy it.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
You can also view all upcoming Marvel Snap Bundle information in our guide below:
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!