Primal Masterpiece Bundle Guide – Details and Analysis – Is It Worth Buying?
Table of Contents
Primal Masterpiece is Marvel Snap’s one of the two Variant Bundles announced for the Savage Land January 2023 Season. Players receive 1500 Credits, Alex Horley’s Savage Land Variants, Avatars, and 155 Boosters for Sabretooth, White Tiger, and Kraven. Check out all the details about this bundle including our guide.
Primal Masterpiece Bundle Details
|Start Date||January 10, 2023 at 7 AM PST|
|End Date||January 16, 2023 at 7 PM PST|
Primal Masterpiece Bundle Rewards
|Sabretooth Alex Horley Savage Land Variant & Avatar|
|White Tiger Alex Horley Savage Land Variant & Avatar|
|Kraven Alex Horley Savage Land Variant & Avatar|
|155 Sabretooth Boosters|
|155 White Tiger Boosters|
|155 Kraven Boosters|
Alex Horley Savage Land Variants
This Bundle is purely cosmetic and are for cards that are easily accessible to all players:
Looking at the low Credit count and with no Collector’s Tokens included, the Bundle contents are comparable to the Line In the Sand Bundle. 1500 Credits are equivalent to a value of around 1200 Gold, which gives the variants a value of 600 Gold each, a little bit less from the Rare 700 Gold variants.
As the Bundle is available for Gold, you will want to buy this Bundle only if you really like the variants and the cards offered here are something you will regularly play with. Unfortunately, the cards themselves are not too meta defining though White Tiger and Kraven may be useful for beginners, Sabretooth also has limited uses.
We would put this Bundle as a very low priority purchase as players will want to hold off on their Gold until as we may potentially get another Bundle with Collector’s Tokens like the Winter Wonderland and Cyber Holiday Bundles.
Keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- The new maximum Credit storage limit is 10000
- Variants offered in Bundles are exclusive and are likely not offered through other sources
- Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide
You may also want to plan ahead and find out what other Bundles are upcoming and save your resources for until the one you like comes along. Find all the upcoming Bundles here (subject to change when they are released):
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
lol A bunch of stupid variants for cards I already own. Try again, Second Dinner. Maybe throw in more tokens and credits and I might consider.
No mention on the 465 boosters you get. That’s pretty huge. You’re absolutely gonna net some tokens as you’re leveling up. Along with the chance at pulling cards, gold, etc.
You’re going to net those tokens eventually anyway; this bundle is just to speed things along. AKA P2W.
Forgive me father, for I have pulled my wallet on this one. Those variants are just SO AWESOME! Now that you get enough boosters to split them, you can see their shiny infinite versions, and they’re absolutely S tier!