Line In the Sand Bundle Guide – Is It Worth Buying?
Line In the Sand is Marvel Snap’s third of the four Variant Bundles for its “Hero” event to commemorate its animated music video in collaboration with Martin Garrix and JVKE. It follows the Shielded Heart Bundle in the Shop tab of the client, available for a week for $19.99 USD or currency equivalent. Players receive 500 Credits, Chibi Variants and Avatars for Sandman and Spider-Man. Check out all the details about this bundle including our guide.
Line In the Sand Bundle Details
|Start Date||December 24, 2022|
|End Date||December 31, 2022|
Line In the Sand Bundle Rewards
|Chibi Spider-Man Avatar|
|Chibi Spider-Man Variant|
|Chibi Sandman Avatar|
|Chibi Sandman Variant|
As Marvel Snap experiments with various price points and rewards of the Bundles, this is probably the most underwhelming Bundle of the four Hero Variant Bundles so far. Unless you are the biggest fan of the Chibi Variants, this is not helped by the fact that the Bundle can only be purchased with cash.
Since the 1450 Gold bundle is $19.99 USD, at a rate of 1.25 Credit per 1 Gold we’re getting roughly $5.50 USD worth of Credit. This values the Variants and Avatars at around $14.50, which is around than 1050 Gold combined, a bit less than the price of two Rare Variants from the Daily Offer (1400 Gold). You could say it’s not the best deal unless the Variants are your style and the cards are ones you can see enjoy playing in the future, making it a highly subjective purchase.
Both cards offered in the Bundle are relatively widely played Control cards in Marvel Snap. Sandman as a widely available Pool 2 card, is becoming a more important card in meta to prevent opponents from playing out their gameplan, and Spider-Man is a Tier B Series 3 card that could be useful if you want to play with the card as soon as possible.
Keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- The new maximum Credit storage limit is 10000
- Variants offered in Bundles are exclusive and are likely not offered through other sources
You may also want to plan ahead and find out what other Bundles are upcoming and save your resources for until the one you like comes along. Find all the upcoming Bundles here (subject to change when they are released):
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
I have little use for a cost-4 Spidey for now since I don’t have Psylocke yet, but c’mon, just look at my avatar and username. This one’s a no-brainer purchase.
Just noting, “CL 500+ needed” is only for bundles which contain Collector’s Tokens.
Maybe new players could justify this, if they don’t own Spiderman or SM? If you own them already, the value of this bundle looks very low to me.
Pretty much agree on the first-half of your statement. It’s annoying how long it took for me to pull Spidey, considering he’s easily my favorite Marvel character (and whose books are the only Marvel comics I’ve read consistently).
of course not!