I Don’t Like Sandman Bundle is a Bundle as part of the Spider-Versus Season in Marvel Snap, available starting from June 20, 2023. Find out all the details you need to know, and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming June 2023 Marvel Snap Bundles information in our guide below:
I Don’t Like Sandman Bundle Details
|Start Date||June 20, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
|End Date||June 27, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
I Don’t Like Sandman Bundle Details
|Cosmetics||• Variant: Sandman Sand Bae|
• Avatar: Sandman Sand Bae
• Title: Kind Of A Jerk
The I Don’t Like Sandman bundle that could become the bestseller of the month, is finally available for purchase! Let’s break down in order why this bundle is probably worth your attention.
The most similar bundle that veteran players probably miss the value of is the Birthpool bundle, previously available in February. But this bundle is even better in terms of value! The I Don’t Like Sandman bundle has a value of 0.75 Collector’s Tokens per Gold, a Progress Value of 2.5, a Cosmetic Value of 0.5, and a Total Value of 3.0. And that’s for just 3,000 Gold! Previously, bundles with similar value were sold for 7,000-8,000 Gold, from this we can conclude about the positive dynamics of package pricing.
This bundle is quite versatile and contains both Collector’s Tokens and Cosmetics as well as some Credits. Besides, relative to the other June bundles, this is the most profitable named bundle sold for Gold, in all values except the Cosmetic Value. Even compared to the nerfed Token Tuesday Bundles this bundle is more profitable and has 0.75 Tokens Per gold versus 0.72 Tokens per Gold, respectively.
Let’s look at the usefulness of the included variant for a novice and veteran player. Since Sandman is a Series 2 card, not a Series 3 card, a player with a low collection level will only get this variant as a cosmetic. Therefore, buying the I Don’t Like Sandman bundle will not give such a player the opportunity to play with the a new card.
The situation is not much better for the veteran player. Sandman is not the best card you’d want a variant for in the current meta. Even in strategies built to prevent the opponent from playing many cards on the last turn, Sandman isn’t a very popular card. Instead, most often we can see a combination of Wave + Odin + Arnim Zola used for this. Nevertheless, Sandman may still show up in the future in all its glory. Here is one of the best Sandman decks of the last few weeks.
We can definitely recommend this bundle for purchase, especially for F2P players! The final score of this bundle could have been lowered because of the existence of Token Tuesday bundles, but because of the recent nerf, I Don’t Like Sandman is now officially the king of all Spider-Versus Season bundles in terms of value. That’s why we rate this bundle at 5 out of 5 and advise everyone to buy it.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
You can also view all upcoming Marvel Snap Bundle information in our guide below:
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!