High Stakes is a Bundle that is part of the Bloodstone (October 2023) season in Marvel Snap. Find out all the details you need to know and plan ahead. You can also view October 2023 (Bloodstone Season) Bundle information in our guide below:
High Stakes Bundle Details
High Stakes is a great bundle that was originally slated for release on November 18, according to one of the past datamines. However, Second Dinner decided to release it while the creepy Elsa Bloodstone season is still going on to be more in tune with the season’s theme. We should now also take the time to clarify that datamined information is not final, not confirmed by Second Dinner, and players should be prepared for changes at any time.
Despite all that, what a bundle it is! In terms of its net value you get from it on average, it is second only to Sugar, Spice, and Everything Ice out of all the known upcoming bundles. Since this bundle is highlighted by Collector’s Tokens, it’s worth noting that for a price of 6,000 Gold, you can usually expect to get about 4,260 Tokens via Token Tuesdays. Whereas here you not only get 740 more Collector’s Tokens and 2,000 Credits, but also some nice cosmetics.
It’s is definitely a great deal only except for those who want to get not a lot of Collector’s Tokens for Gold, but a lot of Credits for card splits and exclusive variants from Spotlight Caches.
Also, since Dracula is a Series 3 card, if you don’t have him but buy this bundle, you can start playing his variant even without the base version. So it can be a very good choice for a beginner since the discard archetype doesn’t require a lot of high series cards and is pretty easy to master.
For more advanced players, the Dracula variant can be a very nice cosmetic, as the discard archetype is now quite strong in both conquest and ranked metas. Also, Dracula is often found in other decks where you play with a lot of power, such as lockjaw decks.
High Stakes is one of the best upcoming bundles for Gold, along with Artist Showcase: Kai Lun Qu, Sugar, Spice, and Everything Ice and Boon of the Savage Lands. And the purchase priority when choosing between them depends solely on how much Gold you’ve managed to accumulate and how much you care about the cosmetic component of converting Credits to new cards.
Because of all the above we give the bundle a 5 stars out of 5 and especially recommend it to anyone who is far from full collection and needs cards that won’t be in Spotlight Caches for a while.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Will you be purchasing this Marvel Snap Bundle? Let us know what you think in the comments below!