Festival of Unity is a Bundle that is part of the Loki For All Time season in Marvel Snap. Find out all the details you need to know and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming September 2023 (Loki For All Time) Bundle information in our guide below:
Festival of Unity Details
Finally we have seen a new $5 bundle to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival. This time however, this bundle doesn’t contain any Gold, like the Festival of Flight bundle or the Festival Fireworks bundle, but only 900 Credits. Nevertheless, as you can see from the value values – this amount is enough to make the bundle very profitable. The progress value is 212% and the cosmetics value is 300%, which together gives a difference of 5 times compared to the prices in the in-game shop usually. This benefit is also reflected in the difference in the number of cards compared to Token Tuesdays (+0.04 New Cards), as well as in the number of cards for $10 if you could buy two such bundles, which equals an extremely high value of 0.17. To give you an idea of this value, the best bundles for USD are usually around 0.12-0.15.
However, despite the high values you need to understand the disadvantages. In particular, the Festival of Unity bundle has only Credits, which significantly reduces its versatility compared to if it had Gold in it. The only use of Credits is to speed up getting Spotlight Caches. 900 Credits on average will give you 0.2 Spotlight Caches. And the important thing here is not even the value, but the fact that you will need to use this part effectively and be smart about opening Caches (and inevitably have a certain amount of luck if you want to enjoy the process).
So if you have big plans for the upcoming Spotlight Caches releases and maybe you’re a little short on credits to make sure you have 4 Spotlight Caches available in the right week, then this bundle can help you out.
Speaking of the Wong variant, it would allow those who don’t have the base version of the card to use Wong in decks. However, it’s unlikely to be useful for players with a too low Collection Level, as Wong is a card that requires a high level of synergy with cards in series 3 and above (such as in a Negative Surfer or Black Panther deck). Yes, of course there are Pool 2 On Reveal decks, but they aren’t very strong compared to Ka-Zar Zoo decks and Wong won’t increase their win rate much.
Most likely the best place for Wong right now is in Negative Surfer, as this deck can make his appearance unpredictable when he costs 2 energy after playing Mr. Negative, which increases the overall win rate of the deck when using Wong.
At the end of the day, Festival of Unity is a pretty controversial bundle. Mathematically it’s very good, but the Credits pretty much ruin the experience and keep it from being on par with previous $5 bundles that included Gold. Also Wong is a situationally useful card so the cosmetic component although profitable, but it’s not insanely good either. Therefore, we give the Festival of Unity bundle 3.5 stars out of 5. If you decide to skip this bundle, you won’t miss much, but if you buy it, purely for the value, it’s a pretty good deal.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Will you be purchasing this Marvel Snap Bundle? Let us know what you think in the comments below!