Clever Girl is a Bundle that is part of the Bloodstone (October 2023) season in Marvel Snap. Find out all the details you need to know and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming October 2023 (Bloodstone Season) Bundle information in our guide below:
Clever Girl Bundle Details
Clever Girl is yet another balanced bundle offering a little bit of everything. The sum total of all the currencies and cosmetics makes this bundle very much justify its price, being a very good deal. However, if you only want to get a specific currency, be it Gold, Collector’s Tokens, or Credits, then this bundle is definitely not for you.
If the value in this bundle was concentrated in one thing, it would be clear to whom the bundle should be recommended. Here it looks like the target audience of the bundle is players who are willing to spend not so little money ($20) to get a little progress with buying cards for Collector’s Tokens, a little progress to get new cards through Spotlight Caches and to get quite a drop of Gold, which is not even enough for a variant.
Nevertheless, the contents of the Clever Girl bundle are enough for it to be very profitable, even in the category of USD bundles, to which the requirements are traditionally higher, since they give on average more than bundles for Gold.
Moon Girl fell out of the meta a long time ago and only shows up in Loki decks. She a very niche card that is often only seen in some random broken deck when such a thing arises. The rest of the time, this card is hard to use.
Ultimately, this bundle has a high value and will give you a good card count advantage over Token Tuesdays if you buy the latter for Dollars. That said, there is no specific purpose for the Clever Girl bundle, and we give it 3.5 out of 5 stars as a bundle with good value, but not good enough to recommend it as a must-buy or desirable purchase during October season.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Will you be purchasing this Marvel Snap Bundle? Let us know what you think in the comments below!