The Power To Moo You is a Bundle that is part of the Bloodstone (October 2023) season in Marvel Snap. Find out all the details you need to know and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming October 2023 (Bloodstone Season) Bundle information in our guide below:
The Power To Moo You Bundle Details
The Power To Moo You is a very solid bundle that contains a lot of gold for its price. Normally for $25 you can buy around 1,750 Gold, but here the bundle not only contains 3,000 Gold, which is almost twice as much, but also 500 Сredits and some cosmetics on top.
As usual with such cases – the main advantage of such a bundle is versatility. If you want, you can spend all the Gold on Token Tuesdays and as a result get 0.3 more Series 5 cards than you would normally get for $25.
Alternatively, you can convert all the Gold into credits or buy the Gold on The Obligatory Zombie Bundle by adding 200 Gold on top and then you’ll have 80-90% of the Credits you need for one Spotlight Cache. And of course, you can spend it all on variants if you want to.
Hellcow is a Series 3 card, so once you get a variant you can immediately use Hellcow in your decks. It’s not a bad option for a beginner, since the Discard archetype is pretty easy to play and requires no or few cards from the higher Series, depending on the deck. But that’s just a nice bonus, Hellcow isn’t worth $25 just for that card alone.
Unfortunately, Hellcow is rarely found in the best decks. It’s all about its randomness and uncontrollability, unlike other Discard cards. Nevertheless, here is one of the decks, albeit the weaker one, in which Hellcow is represented.
In the end, The Power To Moo You bundle is a great option for anyone who is willing to spend that much money at a time. Gold is the best of the currencies in the game due to its versatility and this bundle is not lacking in Gold at all. So we think it’s fair to give this bundle 4 out of 5 stars. It’s very good, but the high price and cosmetics for an unpopular card don’t allow us to give it a higher rating.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Will you be purchasing this Marvel Snap Bundle? Let us know what you think in the comments below!