The Obligatory Zombie Bundle is a Bundle that is part of the Bloodstone (October 2023) season in Marvel Snap. Find out all the details you need to know and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming October 2023 (Bloodstone Season) Bundle information in our guide below:
The Obligatory Zombie Bundle Details
The Obligatory Zombie Bundle is worth the price only if you compare it to converting Gold to Credits, in which case you get about the same value. If you compare it to Token Tuesdays instead, this bundle doesn’t stand up to the competition and presents itself quite badly.
Its price of 3,200 Gold is probably set because, for the first time, we should see a token variant for a card! That token is the Squirrel for Squirrel Girl. If you are ready to overpay for such cosmetics, this bundle may suit you.
Otherwise, it’s not very good – especially compared to the more expensive and valuable bundles that will be released later like High Stakes, Artist Showcase: Kai Lun Qu, Sugar, Spice, and Everything Ice). Even among the bundles for a similar price there are quite a few good alternatives such as Oops! All Peaches, Second Dinner, Rip and Tear.
Blue Marvel and Squirrel Girl have long struggled to find a place in decks. But recently, with the release of Elsa Bloodstone, the idea of a zoo deck like the one shown below came up. And while its success and win rate aren’t great, it’s a good example to show a good use case for both cards. Otherwise, you’ll likely struggle to find a deck for showing a variant for Squirrel tokens.
If you’re not interested in the variants above and the new variant for the squirrel token, then The Obligatory Zombie Bundle doesn’t justify its price. There are plenty of alternative options where you can spend your Gold better (Oops! All Peaches, Second Dinner, etc.). That’s why we rate this bundle at 2 stars out of 5.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Will you be purchasing this Marvel Snap Bundle? Let us know what you think in the comments below!