Stegronosaurus Wrecks is a Bundle as part of the Big in Japan Season in Marvel Snap, available starting from August 8, 2023. Find out all the details you need to know, and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming August 2023 (Big in Japan) Bundles information in our guide below:
Stegronosaurus Wrecks Bundle Details
The Stegronosaurus Wrecks bundle was originally supposed to contain 5,000 Credits, but just recently Second Dinner changed it and now this bundle contains 12,000 Credits. And that’s a big deal!
So the Stegronosaurus Wrecks bundlenow gives you 0.18 more cards than spending the same amount of gold on Token Tuesdays. Also its progress value is now at 1.3. Although the Cosmetic and Tokens per Gold values are extremely low, suddenly this is the best bundle for Gold this month, which is pretty strange to say the least.
Another important feature of the bundle is that it contains a variant for Stegron, which is a Series 4 card. So if you don’t have Stegron in your collection, this bundle technically has even more value in terms of card difference, which would then be 0.67 cards (taking the Series 4 card as half of the Series 5 card). Keep in mind that you’ll still have to get the base version of this card in the future to get ultimate variants for Stegron, and that Stegron is a pretty unplayable card in the current meta.
The fact that this bundle gives value in the form of Credits that convert to new cards is unusual compared to the bundles we’re used to. However, for the purpose of getting new cards, the Stegronosaurus Wrecks bundle is a good fit. But keep in mind that the Cosmic Wildfire bundle was even better than this one, so better bundles are still possible in the future and you should make a decision about whether it is worth spending 7,500 gold on this bundle or not.
Additionally, there is a non-zero chance that the September bundles will also be changed. But until that happens, the Stegronosaurus Wrecks bundle holds the title of the best bundle for Gold in both August and September.
Let’s now evaluate how well you can utilize Stegron after buying this bundle, both on the cosmetic side and when using the variant instead of the original card.
Surprisingly Stegron has one good spot to the current meta. In a Good Cards Stature deck, where Stegron can replace Iron Lad if you don’t have him or want to have more enablers for Miles Morales. This is by no means a mandatory inclusion in the deck, but the option is definitely there. Aside from this deck, Stegron is used almost nowhere else and is considered a weak card in general, so it’s questionable to buy this bundle just for it.
The same goes for those players who have a small collection level, although for them Stegron can sometimes play as a surprise card at low ranks to turn the game around like Aero did before. And while this use case is also questionable, if you are a new player and have 7,500 Gold, Stegron is a very, very nice bonus to your collection if your collection level is very low.
In the end, the Stegronosaurus Wrecks bundle went from the worst bundle to the best bundle in August in just one small patch. If you have enough gold, you should seriously consider buying it, especially if you don’t have Stegron and would like to try him out. And another argument for buying it would be if you’re a little short on Spotlight Caches to get the desired upcoming cards, since this bundle will equal about 1.07 new Cards. Therefore, we rate this bundle at 4 stars out of 5 and think it’s good enough to buy.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!