Put That In A Box is a Bundle that is part of the Bloodstone (October 2023) season in Marvel Snap. Find out all the details you need to know and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming October 2023 (Bloodstone Season) Bundle information in our guide below:
Put That In A Box Bundle Details
The Put That In A Box Bundle is pretty similar in value to the Batteries Not Included bundle, though it has different content. Nevertheless, the conclusion is the same: it’s a balanced deal for which you can probably find identical (but better) bundles in a slightly different price range.
In fact, the presence of 700 Collector’s Tokens and some gold hints that this bundle is aimed at those who are still far from completing Series 4 and Series 5. This is so because the tokens are primarily needed to buy cards that aren’t on the upcoming Spotlight Caches schedule. So we end up with a bundle that offers a nice progression value and some cosmetics for 10 USD.
If we pay attention to the variant contained in the bundle, we’ll see that it’s an Iron Man variant, that is, for a card that is at the top of the cards in terms of the number of variants in the game. Therefore, there is a high probability that you already have or want to get another variant, which naturally reduces the value of the variant for many people.
Iron Man is a good universal card that is found in many decks. Now one of the most popular decks where Iron Man is a must-have card is Hela Tribunal. But also Iron Man is found in a lot of other tempo and combo oriented decks.
So the Put That In A Box bundle is not bad, especially for those who need tokens for a particular card. It’s definitely not a mistake to buy this bundle, but it is also maybe better to invest $10 in some other bundles, more expensive ones like Magik’s Birthday Party! or Peach, You’re So Cool, or cheaper ones such as A Year of MARVEL SNAP! or Festival of Lights.
In the end, we give the Put That In A Box bundle 3 stars out of 5 as an average bundle, being on the line between worth buying and worth passing by.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Will you be purchasing this Marvel Snap Bundle? Let us know what you think in the comments below!