Welcome to Community Deck Feature! – A brand new series here at Marvel Snap Zone. As often as I can, I’m going to dip my toes over into the Deck Database section, pull out something that I think is cool or will be useful to newer players, and showcase it in text and video for the entire Snap community to see!
Today’s decklist is a Pool-One only Ongoing Build by YoYakuman:
Deck curves a bit more midrange than the typical ongoing list. This gives you some leeway as you enter Pool 2, so you can play around Kilmonger.
Ant-Man is typically ending the game as a 1/4. A very efficient 1 drop.
Colossus is a reliable 2/3 that isn’t bothered by anything. You can throw him out in a difficult location, and of course, he’s Ongoing tagged.
Captain America is effectively a 3/6 when flooding a location, and can also be used to even out location hazards like Raptors, Ninjas,Squirrels, Rocks, etc. You can also run Mister Fantastic in this slot.
Namor might be my favorite card in the game. That might be a hot take, but his ability to contest a location so cheaply to force opposition resources or outright steal an area when boosted by Klaw or Spectrum makes him a must-play for me. Worst case he’s a 4/5 vanilla, which reminds me of Chillwind Yeti, even though 4/5 vanilla is bad in Snap. You can also run Jessica Jones in this slot for a little more flexibility.
Klaw lets you attack multiple lanes at once on your 5 or 6 drop, and can oftentimes swing the game in your favor. It also allows you to attack difficult terrain locations like Space Throne.
Spectrum is our general game-ender. 66% of our deck is Ongoing, and while you have to play around Cosmo, they provide a decent amount of power, sometimes to locked locations or the solo Namor to swing a location.
Honestly, the reason why I chose to feature YoYakuman’s list as our first entry is because they gave us such a detailed, incredible breakdown of their thoughts and feelings in the post, even explaining that they wanted to hedge around Killmonger a little as they moved into Pool Two!
I agree with nearly all of what YoYakuman has to say – personally, I do think I’d prefer Korg in the Yondu slot as my choice of disruption, and I think Cosmo over Enchantress is probably a needed evil, even though Enchantress seems better against the room at the moment.
Honestly, it’s a little hard for this deck to tangle with Pool Three – but it does powerful things, and as you can see in the video, gives both you and your opponent many options.
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!