Ooga Chaka Ooga Ooga Bundle is a Bundle as part of the Guardians’ Greatest Hits Season in Marvel Snap, available starting from June 4, 2023. Find out all the details you need to know, and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming June 2023 Marvel Snap Bundles information in our guide below:
Ooga Chaka Ooga Ooga Bundle Details
|Start Date||June 4, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
|End Date||June 6, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
Ooga Chaka Ooga Ooga Bundle Rewards
Ooga Chaka Ooga Ooga bundle contains one mystery variant, 500 Collector’s Tokens and 1,500 Credits. For the price of 2,000 Gold (around $30) it’s simply too little. Let’s even forget about past bundles and compare this to other June bundles. Hard Eight bundle, for example, for $20 offers 500 tokens, 1,000 credits, 1,500 gold, 2 variants and 2 avatars. And I Don’t Like Sandman bundle costs just 1,000 Gold more, but contains not 500, but 3,000 Collector’s Tokens as well as 1,000 Credits, an avatar, a variant and a title.
Even a cursory comparison shows that the value of this bundle is far below the average bundle we would recommend for purchase. But in terms of exact values, the Ooga Chaka Ooga Ooga bundle has a value of 0.43 Tokens per Gold, a CL Progress Value of 1.4, a Cosmetic Value of 0.4, and an overall value of 1.8. In other words, this bundle is only 80% more profitable than a in-game shop purchase of similar content. But it’s important to note that unlike the option to buy a variant directly from the shop, this bundle will give you a random variant for a random card in your collection, which means the Cosmetic Value might be even lower, since you have no control over which variant you get.
Thus, we rate this bundle a 1.5 out of 5. It’s much better to spend 2,000 gold in Token Tuesday Bundles and get an average of 1840 tokens or invest that Gold in buying the I Don’t Like Sandman bundle, which will be available for purchase on June 20.
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- Purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop.
- The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000.
- Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- The Mystery Variant is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources.
- Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
You can also view all upcoming Marvel Snap Bundle information in our guide below:
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!