Sera Nimrod: My Best Nimrod Deck So Far!
Howdy folks, friendly neighbourhood HowlingMines back again with a curveball brew for the first few Days of Future Past – everyone is looking for a home for our new battle pass card, Nimrod – and I think I’ve got one that I’ve seen nobody else talking about. What if we could buff AND destroy our Nimrod on Turn 6, thanks to Sera?
What do you think? Does Nimrod have some room to surprise your opponents, or does Leech make the card cower in fear for now?
If you’d like to discuss any of this further, provide something I missed, or just let me know what you think about it all – Please feel free to contact us on Twitter @MarvelSnapZone or over in our dedicated community Discord server! Alternatively, you can drop me a line personally over on Twitter at @HowlingMines if you’d like a chat with just me
Until next time.
I’ve been HowlingMines, You’ve Been Amazing.
See you out there in the multiverse!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon to take advantage of the new Battle Mode!
It seems a little awkward, no? You have to play Sera on 5 , and Nimrod on turn 6 still. How can you buff Nimrod on turn 6 and destroy at the same time if he’s 4 cost? I think he works better in decks with Wave and Magik for this sort of thing.
Provided you have Sera on the field, do it in this order: play nova, then nimrod, then carnage in the same lane. That way nova will buff before Nimrod dies and you get 2 6power nimrods
If you are gonna cast and/or split Nimrod on the last turn and hence only once, you might as well just use Doom.
Came here to say this. Sera into Forge-Nimrod-Carnage is rather a lot of effort compared to “5 drop, Doctor Doom”.
Hulkbuster feels good as an Okoye replacement.