Onslaught Patriot Deck by IZ – Infinite Rank – July 2022
Table of Contents
In today’s Marvel Snap Deck Highlight, we have an Infinite rank deck just before the end of the season by IZ from reddit that features a build-around card, Patriot from Pool 3. It makes good use of the “vanilla” cards that every player receives at the start of the game with no abilities and a bit of trickery added with Mysterio.
Got a cool deck you want to share with us and have it Marvel Snap Zone? Share your decks using our deck builder or look for inspiration in our deck database!
Here is a brief write up on the deck from the author:
Okoye is always a Turn 1 unit whenever you can play her.
If you have Nakia and relatively low cost units (1,2) in hand, you can afford to skip turn 2 and play them instead of The Thing/Abom on turns 4 and 5 depending on which unit you get. It really kind of depends on the situation whether to play the 4/8 or 5/10 (assuming you get Patriot) because at times you can also get that one location which reduces 6 cost by 1 in which you should play Onslaught if you have him in hand.
Always try to save Mysterio until turn 3 to get buffed by Nakia (she buffs his fakes). If you don’t pull Nakia by then, it’s suggested to play Cyclops or Patriot on turn 3 to get as many cards down as possible.
Lastly, Onslaught and Patriot always on the same location but you have Mysterio and Squirrel Girl so you have to be wise about how you use your board space. You may try to sneak in an Ant Man together with the Onslaught depending on which location you really want to win but beware of Killmongers and Elektras, they kinda hard counter this deck.
Ideal scenario would be Turn 1: Okoye, Turn 2: skip, Turn 3: Nakia, Turn 4: Patriot and some other one cost, Turn 5: Abom/Mysterio/Thing and some other low costs (Mysterio, Patriot and Thing can be interchangeable depending on which you get first) Turn 6: ONSLAUGHTTT (if it doesn’t seem like you’re winning and you have no Onslaught, just forfeit. If not Onslaught can probably turn the tables quite well)
Another user suggests Ultron, Debrii, and Brood as possible upgrades for the deck.
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!