I Am Groot Bundle Guide – Details and Analysis
Table of Contents
I Am Groot is a Bundle as part of the Guardians’ Greatest Hits Season in Marvel Snap, available starting from May 3, 2023. Find out all the details you need to know, and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming Marvel Snap Bundle information in our guide below:
I Am Groot Bundle Details
|Start Date||May 5, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
|End Date||May 17, 2023 @ 3 AM GMT|
I Am Groot Bundle Rewards
|Cosmetics||• Variant: Groot Dan Hipp|
• Avatar: Groot Dan Hipp
Title: I Am Groot
I Am Groot bundle is not a good deal, either in terms of collection level progression, or in terms of cosmetics. If you convert 2,900 Gold through the in-game store, you get 3,625 Credits. this bundle offers 10% more – 4,000 Credits. This bundle has a value of 0.33 Tokens per Gold, which is also a small improvement over the standard value of 0.3. And it is a very small value compared to Token Tuesday Bundles, which have a Token for Gold value of 0.92. The avatar, variant, and title available in the bundle add some value to it, making its total value, compared to the store, equal to 1.6.
Groot is not played in any meta decks at the moment. With the release of Nebula there is a chance that the presence of the Groot in the meta will grow. But at this point we have to admit that most likely this variant will lie idle in your collection.
As we’ve said before, the May season consists mostly of not very good bundles. I Am Groot Bundle is no exception. We rate it a 2 out of 5 because it still gives a slight advantage over currency conversion through the in-game shop, but it’s far from the best way to spend your Gold, as better bundles are expected.
For more information on bundles value, find our guide and comparison chart for the May 2023 bundles below:
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing Bundles:
- The new maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000.
- Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- You can use any new Variant even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Variants offered in Bundles are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources
- Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Is there a way to just not see Dan Hipp variants in the game?
Dan Hipp is mostly good compared to Pixel, Baby, and Chibi. a lot of those are very questionable and the sheer mass amounts of them compared to anything grown up with a normal sized head.
anyway, again totally biased article towards collectors token madness. if you care about credits then there is nothing better on the horizon for the next 2 months (for the price of gold), so people who care about CL-progression almost have to get this one if they have the gold.
Just so you know, you have something near the bottom where it looks like it’s a template and you forgot to change it. Happens to everyone, just letting you know.
Yeah, I caught that too: “Please insert deck uuid. click the edit button for this block.”
I love the Dan Hipp cards, but if this isn’t that great a deal, I just dunno, because yeah, Groot is sadly underused.