Forged in Night is a Bundle that is part of the Bloodstone (October 2023) season in Marvel Snap. Find out all the details you need to know and plan ahead. You can also view all upcoming October 2023 (Bloodstone Season) Bundle information in our guide below:
Forged in Night Bundle Details
Forged in Night is a great bundle for anyone who needs Collector’s Tokens. It doesn’t cost a whopping 7,000 – 8,000 Gold, but it does offer a pretty good value. In this category of bundles that are designed for players who need Collector’s Tokens, there is only one known bundle that’s better: the High Stakes Bundle that comes in November.
Keep in mind that a F2P player can get a maximum of about 2,000 Gold per month, and a player who purchased a Season Pass can get about 3,500 Gold. I suggest you calculate whether you have enough Gold to buy both bundles by November 20th or not. In the case that you can only afford one of them – definitely wait for the High Stakes Bundle; its value is extremely high and you will benefit from buying it in the long run.
But, if you need Collector’s Tokens right now (or you happen to have accumulated quite a lot of Gold), then buying this bundle won’t be a mistake. It’s still a very good deal that’s worth your 5,000 Gold.
I think no surprises here, the best deck with two cards above is Discard Dracula. It’s a highly successful archetype in the current meta that hasn’t gone anywhere practically since the early days of the game. If you like this deck, you’ll get two variants for it with this bundle.
Thus, Forged in Night is a pretty solid bundle for its price, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen competition amongst bundles for Gold and here we get it! The main conclusion is this – if the contents of this bundle, namely Collector’s Tokens, will be useful for you right now or in the next month, then you can take it, it’s a great choice.
However, if you want to get more value in the long run – you might be better off waiting for the High Stakes bundle. If you want to get more new cards from Spotlight Caches, then you should look at the Artist Showcase: Kai Lun Qu bundle, it will suit you better in this part.
I also want to draw your attention to a far-reaching and profitable bundle, which is scheduled for release at the end of December – the Sugar, Spice, and Everything Ice bundle. This last bundle combines the positive aspects of both bundles above and at a cost of 7,500 Gold you should already think about whether you can buy it with some of the other great bundles above or whether you will only have enough Gold for one of them.
Just a reminder that a F2P player can get a maximum of about 2,000 Gold per month, and a player who purchased a Season Pass can get about 3,500 Gold per month.
So we rate the Forged in Night bundle a solid 4 out of 5 stars and recommend counting your Gold and making a buying decision based on your priorities (buying cards for Collector’s Tokens vs. getting new cards via Spotlight Caches).
As usual, keep in mind the following points before purchasing bundles:
- Date: Bundle start and end dates are at the daily reset time, which is 3 AM GMT.
- Bundles are grouped according to the season.
- Cost: Cost for $ is in US Dollars and will be converted to your local currency in-game.
- You may be able to purchase cash items cheaper using the official publisher Nuverse web shop with a different currency.
- Credits: The maximum Credit storage limit is 10,000. With a bundle purchase, you may go over the limit but not be able to collect anymore from other sources.
- Collector’s Tokens: Players need to be at least Collection Level 500 before being able to see bundles that offer Collector’s Tokens offered in the Shop.
- Mystery Variant: Is chosen randomly from a Base Card you already own, from the released 700 Gold Rare variant pool.
- Variants: You can use any new bundle-specific variants acquired even if you don’t yet own the Base Card.
- Bundle-specific variants are exclusive and are likely will not be offered through other sources, unless it is from a Season Pass from the Beta.
- Value: Compare Bundle values using our comparison chart guide.
Will you be purchasing this Marvel Snap Bundle? Let us know what you think in the comments below!