Cerebro Two – A Deck By Cacazu_Right (Infinite Rank!)
Welcome to Community Deck Feature! – A series here at Marvel Snap Zone where, as often as I can, I’m going to dip my toes over into the Deck Database section, pull out something that I think is cool or will be useful to newer players, and showcase it in text and video for the entire Snap community to see!
If you’d like a chance to have your deck featured on Community Deck Feature, upload your decklists over in our Deck Builder or share your creations in the Marvel Snap Zone Discord!
Today’s decklist comes from our Twitter account, tweeted at us by user Cacazu_Right, talking briefly how they think the key to cracking the Cerebro archetype is to focus on two power cards, and utilize the often underrespected power of cards that grant multiple bodies in Minister Sinister and Brood!
— 心霊研究家ポロミン (@cacazu_right) November 19, 2022
I did *not* have the best time trying to use the big brain today, but it’s not fair if I only show off the decks I win with! – That said, the decks is easily capable of presenting 24+ power on two separate locations, with nearly all of it coming as a surprise on Turn 6 if you can hold Mystique + Cerebro.
While this deck has been around the block for a while, I think the inclusion that surprised me the most was Invisible Woman – after all, there’s many two-cost two power cards, and she traditionally isn’t among the more powerful of those – this deck, however, can use her to shield the namesake care from Enchantress or Rogue, something I see as a very powerful, largely unseen tool.
I think this deck probably does need a little bit of help if it wants to enter the more competitive ranks of the game, as locations cause havoc with your plans, much like not drawing Cerebro – but it’s definitely fun, unique, and a great way to use the card if you cracked it early!
What do you think? Leave your suggestions in the comments below, on YouTube, or tag us on Twitter @MarvelSnapZone!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon to take advantage of the new Battle Mode!
I’ve been playing this deck almost card for card but with Goose instead of Yondu. Gives a little bit more control to the deck imo