Pool Two Sandman Kazoo – A Deck By Seninha
Welcome to Community Deck Feature! – A series here at Marvel Snap Zone where, as often as I can, I’m going to dip my toes over into the Deck Database section, pull out something that I think is cool or will be useful to newer players, and showcase it in text and video for the entire Snap community to see!
If you’d like a chance to have your deck featured on Community Deck Feature, upload your decklists over in our Deck Builder or share your creations in the Marvel Snap Zone Discord!
Today’s decklist comes from Snap Zone User Seninha through our Community Deck Builder! – Looking to give a fresh angle of attack to traditional Kazoo, what happens when we slot in Sandman to slow down the final turns?
Personally, I’m not the biggest fan of Kazoo – I played it so much in Pool One that I felt like a needed a huge break afterwards. That said, this list was quite refreshing. The gameplan of “fill the board, sandman to slow down opponent, keep playing anthem effects” is very strong, and Sandman seems to catch many opponents off guard in what they thought was a normal Kazoo deck.
I think the small “Ongoing” synergies are very cool here too, allowing you to play another final turn anthem effect in Spectrum, which does play well with many of the cards you already wanted to be playing, like
This deck is definitely a little soft to Killmonger, a known menace in Pool Two play, so keep your eyes open and try to respect it as best you can!
What do you think? Leave your suggestions in the comments below, on YouTube, or tag us on Twitter @MarvelSnapZone!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon to take advantage of the new Battle Mode!
Just wanted to say, I really appreciate these featured deck articles. They always seem to come at a moment when I’m ready to try something fresh. So thank you!