Pool One Onslaught Kazoo by Expo1
Welcome to Community Deck Feature! – A brand new series here at Marvel Snap Zone. As often as I can, I’m going to dip my toes over into the Deck Database section, pull out something that I think is cool or will be useful to newer players, and showcase it in text and video for the entire Snap community to see!
If you’d like a chance to have your deck featured on Community Deck Feature, upload your decklists over in our Deck Builder or share your creations in the Marvel Snap Zone Discord!
Today’s decklist is a Pool-One Kazoo list with a twist – it has Onslaught as the big top-end finisher! This was a list submitted by a few different players, but I first saw it in our discord server from user Expo1:
Kazoo is commonly believed to be one of the more powerful, linear decks in the game, and one that many new players choose to begin their Marvel Snap journey with, however, it’s very cool to see some innovation in the deck as early as Pool One. Traditionally, many players use America Chavez as the big finish in Ka-Zoo, to make sure you have a powerful play on turn 6, and don’t risk losing your payoff to a card like Blade. However, Expo1 has realised that the deck already has many cards you’d rather not lose to Blade anyway, such as Blue Marvel and Ka-Zar, so why not just play more powerful cards to make up for the fact you may lose one?
Onslaught offers the ability to double the effects of all your most powerful cards – Blue Marvel and Ka-Zar carry the deck, offering board-wide anthems to all of your cheap units, so why not play a six-cost card that offers us more of that effect? Sometimes, Onslaught can even duplicate both of those effects, or additional value effects such as Captain America or
Beyond that, the traditional Ka-Zoo shell remains as powerful as ever. Your goal is just to play as many cheap units as possible, so you can overwhelm locations once your anthem effects increase all their power. If you’re looking to rank up quickly and early, Kazoo is likely the deck for you.
We had some great games in the showcase video, besting a Ka-Zar mirror, and even putting the pain to some Pool Three cards!
What do you think? Leave your suggestions in the comments below, on YouTube, or tag us on Twitter @MarvelSnapZone!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Giveaways and Promotions: Regularly, we will hold giveaways and promotions to the community.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Tournaments: More information coming soon to take advantage of the new Battle Mode!