Our daily Deck Highlight aims to feature decks from our vast deck database (as we work to implement more filtering features, stats, and data) that our users have put extra effort into sharing, with detailed guides and videos.
Today we are featuring various decks as a leadup to the release of the first Tier List of the new season and nerfs to Zabu and Silver Surfer (coming Monday for Early Access and Tuesday for the full public release). This is a Series 3 Move deck by Sheron – can it be effective in the new meta?
Movement deck guide!
I do think i found one the best variants of the Movement archetype.
Why is that? It does NOT rely on Heimdall doing your big turns, you have a lot of wiggle room on your final turns with things like Aero/Marvel + Miles, Strange + Polaris, you can freely move your stuff AND your opponent stuff! Movement for everyone!
You could change some cards on the list, maybe cut Marvel for Magneto, but i do think she is quite the awesome card for the archetype, many games were won because of her jumping to Kraven’s lane. Lemme tell about the cards on the list so you can understand it better!
Cloak is an awesome tool to make Vulture and Dagger bigger, plus, if you play him and in the next turn play Kraven, he gets the buffs, so he can come really handy when your opponent is not expecting the Kraven bomb.
Polaris (and I will talk about Aero too because they have similar utilities) is your main disruption tool, you can move Angela, Sunspot, Invisible Woman (which is big in the M.O.D.O.K. and Hela meta), and buff Kraven while doing it! Its a win-win.
Vulture is the stat stick that quite reliably won me some lanes by itself, if you move him 2+ times in a single match you can probably just win the game by winning another lane.
Captain Marvel is one of the most underrated cards on the deck, she can pull some victories when you dont expect her to! She can jump to Sanctum Santurum, and a lot of hard to reach locations after you used your other movement options.
Heimdall is NOT mandatory to play every game, people expect you to do it, so a lot of games you will win because people play around him, if they dont he is a game winning card, if they do, you just play the other turn 6 combos that i previously mentioned!
The deck is SO fun to play, you need to think your turns ahead of the time, but when you get the hang of it you will surely win a lot more than you expect!
Have fun, good luck on your climb and stay hydrated! Papa love you <3
Got a cool deck you want to share with us and have it featured on Marvel Snap Zone? Share your decks using our deck builder and discuss them in our community Discord server! You can also start tracking your detailed performance using our new Marvel Snap Tracker so be sure to download that and check it out!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Exclusive Content: Get instant access to all our Premium articles!
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day, Top 30 Cards, and Top Card Pairs tailored for you!
- Team Coaching: Join our free weekly team coaching call sessions on the Discord server. Claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!