Destroyer Deck – Pool 3 Build Around – Infinite Rank – July 2022
Table of Contents
In today’s Deck Highlight, we have an Infinite Rank deck for Marvel Snap’s Love and Thunder season by DeraJN, who reached Infinite rank from 70.
Building around the new cards we get and experimenting with them is what we will find ourselves doing as we wait for new Pool 3 cards (collection level 462 and beyond). This deck is built around the Destroy ability and Destroyer, as we look to bypass its downside with cards like Armor and Colossus, supress it with Cosmo, or look to destroy our own cards for benefit.
You can check out more decks with accompanying videos in our dedicated section!
Got a cool deck you want to share with us and have it Marvel Snap Zone? Share your decks using our deck builder or look for inspiration in our deck database!
Enjoy our content? You can Support Marvel Snap Zone and your favorite content creators by subscribing to our Premium community! Get the most of your Marvel Snap experience with the following perks for paid membership:
- No ads: Browse the entire website ad-free, both display and video.
- Meta Reports: Exclusive daily meta reports, such as the Top 10 Decks of the Day and Trending 30 Cards tailored for you!
- Early Access Tier List: Exclusive early access to the weekly Tier List update (decklists, rankings, and article) 24 hours before the article goes live! Get an early start on your competition!
- Premium Dashboard: Get full instant access to the member-only dashboard, the all-in-one page for all your benefits.
- Support: All your contributions get directly reinvested into the website to increase your viewing experience! You get also get a Premium badge and border on your profile.
- Discord: Join our Discord server, claim your Premium role and gain access to exclusive channels where you can learn and discuss in real time!
- Special offer: For a limited time, use coupon code SBYREX4RL1 to get 50% off the Annual plan!
Now that okoye is nerfed, do you think its still worth it to run in this deck?
Okoye is still an okay card, but not an auto-include anymore. You could try Sunspot?